Quicksand/Mud Sinking

Does anyone else have a fetish for sinking in quicksand/mud/clay?  I've always had an interest in it and there are so many aspects to it.  The peril, the struggle, the feeling of it on your body, the act of being consumed.  I've only sank once in a thick bog in Michigan and it was pretty intense but I'd love to try tidal mud or quarry clay which both look deep and exciting.  There use to be a web site/group of men who were really into it but they shutdown recently.

Am I the only weirdo around here, lol.

ec0f08719aed9f8a55f94d08c2a07209.jpeg

• 1 month later...

I have never been in quicksand/mud play, but I do have a fantasy of being a horny villain captured by buff young tarzan, who carries me on his back though the jungle (to face a court of justice).  Carrying me wears even tarzan out, and I start lightly choking him. 

Tarzan staggers into (pretend) quicksand and starts sinking.  But the ape man grabs a vine to keep from vanishing into the sand.  With me on his back, his arms are slowly giving way, and so I climb over him onto safety.  Tarzan tries to pull himself up, which I make more difficult by (lightly) gut punching the king of the jungle.  When he finally succeeds, tarzan is exhausted, and I (the villain) exploit his weakness to overpower the ape man, render his depleted arms useless, skullfuck his helpless mouth, and rough wrestle defenseless tarzan into repeated submissions.  

• 1 year later...
On 8/10/2022 at 2:57 PM, Andy2 said:

I have never been in quicksand/mud play, but I do have a fantasy of being a horny villain captured by buff young tarzan, who carries me on his back though the jungle (to face a court of justice).  Carrying me wears even tarzan out, and I start lightly choking him. 

Tarzan staggers into (pretend) quicksand and starts sinking.  But the ape man grabs a vine to keep from vanishing into the sand.  With me on his back, his arms are slowly giving way, and so I climb over him onto safety.  Tarzan tries to pull himself up, which I make more difficult by (lightly) gut punching the king of the jungle.  When he finally succeeds, tarzan is exhausted, and I (the villain) exploit his weakness to overpower the ape man, render his depleted arms useless, skullfuck his helpless mouth, and rough wrestle defenseless tarzan into repeated submissions.  

Specific GIF by Harlem

• 1 month later...