Pride Challenge 15 guys in 30 days!

Coolwave35

18 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

Number 6 was supposed to be a super easy late night blow and go. Except I couldn’t cum and he wouldn’t go.

You probably don't know this, but 15+ years before you were born, there was a hit song about this exact situation.

Nahhhh I am more than halfway lol!  

the night I had the lack luster bj that went on way too long I invited over my 19 year old to finish the job. I told him what happened and he said I’ll be right over. I told him I was gunna shower and he said he wanted to taste the other guy on me and not to. That initially grossed me out but then I thought it was pretty fucking hot. That kid has been coming through more and more. 

this past Sunday I had two total studs. One is an Adonis guy named Dan where I took this photo of him coming back into the room after a hot 3 way with me and https://rentmasseur.com/BillyCain

we had a hell of a time and they got me over my half way mark.  I just booked Ryan chambers for the last Friday of the month in nyc.  I’m confident with a double nude party at the end of June I’m gunna hit my goal! 

53EE097D-7A13-47FF-B8BD-6F0043256A58.jpeg

A249CA17-1EEE-41D6-B7BF-2D658009E1F9.jpeg

On 6/15/2022 at 3:25 AM, samhexum said:

Did you know Ringo Starr once had a hit song about you?

I always thought this song would be great for a laxative commercial: "What you gonna do when you gotta take a poo, and you know it don't come easy?...." 🎶🤪

• 2 weeks later...

I’m in nyc for pride. Just hired this hunk, and convinced him (didn’t take much) to invite two masseurs over to relax us after an intense night and pleasurable morning. 

We brought over, on very short notice, 

a Russian https://rentmasseur.com/RiosNow

and a Colombian https://rentmasseur.com/YourDreamCouple

Which turned into a 6 handed massage, then a delightful 3 way.  They weren’t clock watchers. 

24926340-E198-42A0-BB0C-BE5703743B95.jpeg

Edited by Coolwave35

12 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I’m in nyc for pride.…hired this hunk, and….invite(d) two masseurs over to relax us

1+1=2 2+2=4

12 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

turned into a 6 handed massage, then a delightful 3 way

So @Coolwave35 who was massaged? Was the hunk subjected to the ravenous attention of 3 men?

And who was ignored and left out of the 3way? What was the basis for his exclusion from the delights of a 4gy?

Enquiring, lascivious minds would like to know who did what to whom, and which holes were explored and filled with how many loads? 😎

27 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

1+1=2 2+2=4

So @Coolwave35 who was massaged? Was the hunk subjected to the ravenous attention of 3 men?

And who was ignored and left out of the 3way? What was the basis for his exclusion from the delights of a 4gy?

Enquiring, lascivious minds would like to know who did what to whom, and which holes were explored and filled with how many loads? 😎

Lol!  Hunk got a little over stimulated as the 3 of them focused on me and ducked out to go to a pre planned photo shoot. I was always aware he was gunna have to leave at 3:45 to get where he had to be for 4. That left me with a horny Russian and Colombian with 15 minutes on the clock which turned into 45. The Russian was quite the grower. He filled my mouth while the Colombian filled my butt with his more modest piece. It was really fun and reminded me how hard it is to wash 2 and a half loads out of a furry tummy.  Both guys were smaller than me, at about 5’4 and 5’6 to hunks 6’3 and my 5’7. When he left all of our parts just seamed to line up. Btw, out of town hunk spent another night and is beautifully sound asleep next to me as I write this. 

Hunk came back at 3:15, literally to take advantage of the free bed in my hotel room, just after https://rent.men/AlexanderMullerr was leaving.  Alexander is back in nyc from Brazil and did the Adonis nude party last night.  He’s one of my top 3 hires ever and the second I saw him, even though I wasn’t the least bit horny, I locked him up for a private after the party.  He didn’t disappoint and we made magic at 2 am.  We are both exploring our verse sides, and he’s a generous kisser.

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2022 at 3:22 PM, Coolwave35 said:

Lol!  Hunk got a little over stimulated as the 3 of them focused on me and ducked out to go to a pre planned photo shoot. I was always aware he was gunna have to leave at 3:45 to get where he had to be for 4. That left me with a horny Russian and Colombian with 15 minutes on the clock which turned into 45. The Russian was quite the grower. He filled my mouth while the Colombian filled my butt with his more modest piece. It was really fun and reminded me how hard it is to wash 2 and a half loads out of a furry tummy.  Both guys were smaller than me, at about 5’4 and 5’6 to hunks 6’3 and my 5’7. When he left all of our parts just seamed to line up. Btw, out of town hunk spent another night and is beautifully sound asleep next to me as I write this. 

Hunk came back at 3:15, literally to take advantage of the free bed in my hotel room, just after https://rent.men/AlexanderMullerr was leaving.  Alexander is back in nyc from Brazil and did the Adonis nude party last night.  He’s one of my top 3 hires ever and the second I saw him, even though I wasn’t the least bit horny, I locked him up for a private after the party.  He didn’t disappoint and we made magic at 2 am.  We are both exploring our verse sides, and he’s a generous kisser.

@Coolwave35

who was the hunk in this situation? Does he advertise? 
Did the masseur’s who are in rentmasseur also have ads on rentmen? Or was that extra that they continued your party?