Gyms in Los Angeles

Sfojohn
This topic is 732 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 5/10/2022 at 10:06 PM, Sfojohn said:

Recommended gyms in Los Angeles where eye candies are guaranteed and probably some discrete action ? Please suggest per the latest! Thanks. 

Where is this "discrete action" going to happen inside a gym? 

6 hours ago, caliguy said:

Where is this "discrete action" going to happen inside a gym? 

Unlikely in a chain named gym in Los Angeles or in most U.S. cities.

There are some small private "gyms" in Los Angeles and in the Valley where action takes place.     

3 hours ago, Antonio1981 said:

Where are those private gyms in LA and the Valley located? Are they true gyms with private training, or bathhouses like the Hollywood Spa?  Please PM if it needs to be discreet  been looking for a personal trainer with access to a private facility….

I learned something from your asking the question about where the private gyms are located.  

I had gone with friends to those gyms more than ten years ago and knew those gyms had been in business many years.  

I looked up the address for the gym in LA and the Valley. 

To my surprise, after 52 years of being in business, both gyms closed because of the covid virus.  

Here is a link an an article that will tell you a little about the now defunct gyms:

https://wehotimes.com/gay-mens-roman-holiday-spa-locations-close-permanently-after-52-years/

On 5/12/2022 at 2:55 PM, coriolis888 said:
On 5/12/2022 at 3:48 PM, Antonio1981 said:

Where are those private gyms in LA and the Valley located? Are they true gyms with private training, or bathhouses like the Hollywood Spa?  Please PM if it needs to be discreet  been looking for a personal trainer with access to a private facility….

Another thought. 

If you are looking for a trainer in a real gym without expecting any romantic activity, most large gyms have authentic trainers for an hourly fee.  

My gym, 24-Hour fitness, has numerous trainers.  I often see different trainers walking around with newbies trying to learn how to use various gym machines or equipment.

For your own well being, I would not expect or mention anything about wanting anything more than an authentic  trainer or straight massage if you go to a major gym.  

Edited by coriolis888

3 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

Perhaps we should have suggested 1965-1985?

Like that.  Early 90's I had a boyfriend who was an aerobics instructor at the the Golden Gate YMCA.  I used to do his class and we would shower and steam together.  Guys used to openly suck dick in the steam room right alongside the straight members.  The straight guys ignored it, but they didn't look happy about it.

Edited by Rudynate
add content

Reminds me of a guy I hooked up with in the JC Pennies restroom. He had me stand in a shopping bag while he sucked me off. I was so nervous listening to people come in and do their business right next to us.

Later I asked if he was interested in hooking up at my new place which was close by. Nope. He asked if I wanted to meet up in the restroom again and I said nope. Wasn't my scene.  

On 5/14/2022 at 5:01 AM, coriolis888 said:

Another thought. 

If you are looking for a trainer in a real gym without expecting any romantic activity, most large gyms have authentic trainers for an hourly fee.  

My gym, 24-Hour fitness, has numerous trainers.  I often see different trainers walking around with newbies trying to learn how to use various gym machines or equipment.

For your own well being, I would not expect or mention anything about wanting anything more than an authentic  trainer or straight massage if you go to a major gym.  

Yes I’m looking for hot trainers. Pls recommend some la gyms that have some. 

I cannot recommend any specific trainers because I do not use them or need them.  

If you go back to my original statement, I said, "I often see different trainers walking around with newbies trying to learn how to use various gym machines or equipment."

The particular 24-hour fitness gym I use is located in Santa Monica.  Many of the trainers work at the gym and have a daily schedule there checking in people and verifying memberships and taking care of gym chores et cetera.  Some are quite handsome as are many of the gym users. 

Some of the guys working as employees of the gym do training on their off time from regular work at the gym.  

Some trainers do not work at the gym and have their own client base that they train at the gym. 

You would have to contact the gym for specifics.  Like I wrote, I never used a trainer in all the years I have been a member of that gym.  

Of course, during covid, the gym was closed for quite some time.  

As to finding a "hot trainer" it would be awkward to ask for such a trainer.  

There is a way around it, however.  In my gym there is a wall that has photos of various trainers available for a fee. 

Also, as you enter the gym, there are handsome in-shape guys working at the gym that are available after work for training, for a fee. 

You might go to your local gym and ask to see where trainers advertise.  If you see one that you like, you could ask for an interview with the person to see if the photo is representative of what you seek.  

As an offhand comment, even though a lot of the guys working in the gym that are available after hours as trainers are handsome, I would never approach them for anything unrelated to the gym or training because nothing productive would come of the approach.  Likely, I would be expelled from future use of the gym.   I have used that gym for several years and I like going there.  I cannot think of anything worth losing my membership at that gym.  

Like I implied, I would not expect anything from the trainer except professional training at an agreed hourly fee at the gym. 

Good luck in finding a competent and good looking trainer.   

On 5/10/2022 at 10:06 PM, Sfojohn said:

Recommended gyms in Los Angeles where eye candies are guaranteed and probably some discrete action ? Please suggest per the latest! Thanks. 

Go to Sniffies.com they list all the gyms and other places with action and let's you know who's there and looking in real time.

On 5/13/2022 at 5:22 PM, Rudynate said:

Like that.  Early 90's I had a boyfriend who was an aerobics instructor at the the Golden Gate YMCA.  I used to do his class and we would shower and steam together.  Guys used to openly suck dick in the steam room right alongside the straight members.  The straight guys ignored it, but they didn't look happy about it.

I went there for several years. I didn't see many straight guys in the steam room and I enjoyed watching the action but never participated. I did get a boner once so quickly left to the locker room, covered by my towel. A guy followed me naked, jacking his cock feverishly all the way to my locker. I wasn't going to do anything there! So I turned my back to him.