Where can I find gloryhole action?

.....in NYC and Chicago? 

I've tried several websites, but it's impossible to know whether they're updated, or showing 2002 info.

Please help.   (-:

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Used to be one only had to go to the adult book stores in Houston and you had unlimited glory holes.  I stopped as the cops ran sting operations from time to time and did not want to chance it. I bet some of them are still around but have not checked in years. 

Edited by The Big Guy

• 3 weeks later...

crusingforsex.com use to be a good free source for hook up locations including glory holes.  I don't think it's getting updated as much lately but you might want to try there.  They also have a lot of user comments with "heads up" that let you know of places with increased police presence and busts.

If you just enjoy using a glory hole some bath houses have play areas with them.  Also many gay campgrounds will have spots with glory holes which can be fun.  Both are safe experiences with a public feel but you won't be arrested if caught, in fact it's encouraged!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/4/2022 at 9:50 AM, LIguy said:

there are several video stores in Long Island area that have glory holes though it;s been over 2 years since i went to any but they are still active.

ShowWorld II is a jumping spot