Where can I find gloryhole action?

12is12

• 4 weeks later...

Used to be one only had to go to the adult book stores in Houston and you had unlimited glory holes.  I stopped as the cops ran sting operations from time to time and did not want to chance it. I bet some of them are still around but have not checked in years. 

Edited by The Big Guy

• 3 weeks later...

crusingforsex.com use to be a good free source for hook up locations including glory holes.  I don't think it's getting updated as much lately but you might want to try there.  They also have a lot of user comments with "heads up" that let you know of places with increased police presence and busts.

If you just enjoy using a glory hole some bath houses have play areas with them.  Also many gay campgrounds will have spots with glory holes which can be fun.  Both are safe experiences with a public feel but you won't be arrested if caught, in fact it's encouraged!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/17/2022 at 6:02 AM, Woofiecmh said:

crusingforsex.com use to be a good free source for hook up locations including glory holes.  I don't think it's getting updated as much lately but you might want to try there.  They also have a lot of user comments with "heads up" that let you know of places with increased police presence and busts.

"The domain name crusingforsex.com is for sale!"

• 1 year later...

Depends on where you are looking. NYC has some adult book/video stores still operating with gloryholes. I have never found a good replacement for Craigslist for private gloryholes. Man, was that awesome. I used to have a guy a block from my office that was always available for whatever through that sheet with the hole.

But yeah, cruisingforsex dot com is stilL active. I post there all the time about places in the Hudson Valley.