Help for San Francisco Hookups!!

Axiom2001

Although I have a very wonderful and satisfying guy in San Francisco whom I've had the pleasure of his company for some six+ years, I'm ready to venture out and experience some "new talent."  I say new because most of the men in San Francisco who advertise at Rentmen are new to me, and I've been using that website for sometime now.

Have any of you gents managed to experience the company of one or all of the following guys who're listed below, and would you recommend?  Please write if YOU'VE SEEN HIM/THEM!

https://rentmen.eu/SantiSF

https://rentmen.eu/PacificStud

https://rentmen.eu/MagicMikeHung  

https://rentmen.eu/SF_StudsXXL.  

Edited by Axiom2001

On 4/21/2022 at 1:34 PM, jeezifonly said:

Magic Mike a prolific content creator - it’s likely that personal meetups take a backseat, and only for many$$$

Three men who had the pleasure of his company responded to me privately extolling his talents and expertise.  Mike himself answered my questions that I had addressed to him in "Chat" at RM.  ALL of his sixty+ reviews at RM are five starred and are from different folk.  That's encouraging.  But I'd liked to have been able to read the narratives that are on RM.  Unfortunately, we in the States are unable to read because of our "shitty government" in that department.  

When Mike returns to San Francisco, I'll attempt to engage him and his expertise. He's expensive, but I'll "take one for the team."  When my "bank" improves, and if he gives me one hell of an "over-the-top" play session, I definitely would desire and plan to see him again before year's end.

In addition to my reading and viewing and writing about  Mr. Magic MikeXXL,  I took out a subscription to his JFF and his 4....  I even saw his innumerable short vids on Twitter that are a mere sampling.  [NO, I Am NOT obsessed with him, just excited and hope that it happens.]😀😀

Edited by Axiom2001

On 4/27/2022 at 3:20 AM, Joeysf said:

Well I see what your tastes have in common! I'm in Europe and can send you the unedited reviews if you'd like.  All of them get high marks from satisfied (and sometimes very sore) customers.

It's 05/02/22-- I just returned here and would most appreciate receiving the unedited reviews.  Advance thanks-  Axiom

• 10 months later...
On 4/21/2022 at 1:34 PM, jeezifonly said:

Magic Mike a prolific content creator - it’s likely that personal meetups take a backseat, and only for many$$$

A few months back when I wrote this thread, Magic Mike did communicate with me in Chat; he and I perhaps would have gotten together; the only problem was that I was not ready to meet him.  

Also, at times when I've scrolled in the San Francisco sector at Rentmen, he's been available.  I have not been, for I live approximately two hours away from "The City."

Santi and I met, but our meeting did NOT WORK.  I canceled our meeting on the spot based on his huge, unnecessarily and over-the-top mess space.  The atmosphere fully wrecked my desire to enjoy his fabulous ass and other yearning attributes, for I found/find him to be a hot man.  

As a result of my actions- he's blocked me from accessing his ad.  

[I wrote about this experience at this forum.]

I’ve met Magic Mike for photographs, and found him to be very friendly and engaging. We didn’t get intimate so I can’t speak to that. I’m not sure if he hosts at his place but it’s very nice and you won’t have the experience you had with the other provider. 

Word of warning (or encouragement as the case may be!): Magic Mike’s tool is gigantic. One of the biggest I’ve ever seen in person!

28 minutes ago, nate_sf said:

I’ve met Magic Mike for photographs, and found him to be very friendly and engaging. We didn’t get intimate so I can’t speak to that. I’m not sure if he hosts at his place but it’s very nice and you won’t have the experience you had with the other provider. 

Word of warning (or encouragement as the case may be!): Magic Mike’s tool is gigantic. One of the biggest I’ve ever seen in person!

Thanks for the positive warning of encouragement. 

A few months back, MM and I communicated via IM at RentMen; I took out a subscription at OF's or JFFs, but I found his vids to be too short for me as well as highly priced for the month.  I've since canceled my subscription but might renew if he and I do meet up sometime in 2023.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 11:29 AM, deepsf said:

Looks like there was an extra letter in the original link that I copied, or it was for a different provider. This is the link for the very hot guy I met over the weekend.

https://rentmen.eu/SF_StudXXL

I checked out his website (ad and photos).  ...liked what I read and viewed.  Unfortunately, this hunk never allowed for his "private photos" to be opened.  Unlucky and unfortunate me, but there are others out there whom I can seek.  

On 3/13/2023 at 11:29 AM, deepsf said:

This is the link for the very hot guy I met over the weekend.

https://rentmen.eu/SF_StudXXL

I agree that the photos in his ad show a handsome guy. 

However, confidentiality is not one of his traits. 

As noted in his ad, he wants a photo of clients who respond to his ad.

Not ordinary or necessary, in my opinion.  

Clients in sensitive jobs could have their photo become an issue if the photo were abused.  

Not good!