411 https://rentmasseur.com/MJack

Andgarcia5445

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was supposed to have an appointment at his place in Venice, and it was confirmed on the same day.  When I texted him upon arrival, no response; after 10 minutes, I called , again no reponse.  So I left after 30 minutes. It's quite ironic that in his initial message to me there is a cancellation policy: cancellation by a client within 24 hours would be 1/2 of the agreed upon fees. I wonder what kind of "compensation" he'd afford his clients if he is the no show.  

2 minutes ago, Mike Zuma said:

I was supposed to have an appointment at his place in Venice, and it was confirmed on the same day.  When I texted him upon arrival, no response; after 10 minutes, I called , again no reponse.  So I left after 30 minutes. It's quite ironic that in his initial message to me there is a cancellation policy: cancellation by a client within 24 hours would be 1/2 of the agreed upon fees. I wonder what kind of "compensation" he'd afford his clients if he is the no show.  

I hope the birthday boy was able to get a nice massage elsewhere.  CHEERS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got a massage from Jack today which was quite satisfactory in my opinion.  The appointment was made a few days ago and got confirmed yesterday, the communication was smooth as butter.  The massage was done on a nice massage table, nonfragrance massage oil was applied, I requested a relaxing massage which was provided beyond my expection. Jack is handsome and well built, I was quite flattered to have such an interactive massage with a well endowed jock like him, I highly recommend Jack.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/20/2022 at 5:32 PM, Youngish32 said:

Yes, I met with him.  He is super sweet, very handsome and representative of his photos. Picture a hot, athletic LA guy without the attitude. 

Are his pics updated? Does he currently look like those pics? He's using an iPhone X in his shots which was released back in 2017. I struggle to believe that anyone living in LA or Weho especially a masseuse is going to be using an old iPhone. It's just not a thing that you do in LA as a young guy. 

19 minutes ago, oclatin92xxx said:

He's using an iPhone X in his shots which was released back in 2017.

I hear your point and mostly agree. To be devil’s advocate, I don’t think we should punish someone or assume the worst for using an older phone. Not everyone feels the need to buy a new $1000+ device every year or two. You’re assuming he took the photo that same year he got the phone or not long after, likely within 2 years. Maybe he took it four years after he bought the device and has only posted the photo for the last two years. Who knows?

Let’s say you’re right, the photo is old. Do the other clients say he doesn’t look like his photos? No. Quite the opposite. And he’s a hottie. I just can’t believe that he’s so grossly different from a photo taken a few years ago that you would be appalled and want to walk out in utter disgust. 

Quick PSA: providers should have professional photos, not selfies. It’s just bad form. Same thing with outdated photos. Images should be between 0-2 years old, ideally new every 6-12 months if this is your main job. Selfies are really common though. When you look like a Hemsworth I guess it doesn’t matter that much…

…And yet clients still pick and peck at the smallest thing…

I can’t forgive the whole no-show situation. That’s another issue entirely.

12 minutes ago, Simon Suraci said:

I hear your point and mostly agree. To be devil’s advocate, I don’t think we should punish someone or assume the worst for using an older phone. Not everyone feels the need to buy a new $1000+ device every year or two. You’re assuming he took the photo that same year he got the phone or not long after, likely within 2 years. Maybe he took it four years after he bought the device and has only posted the photo for the last two years. Who knows?

Let’s say you’re right, the photo is old. Do the other clients say he doesn’t look like his photos? No. Quite the opposite. And he’s a hottie. I just can’t believe that he’s so grossly different from a photo taken a few years ago that you would be appalled and want to walk out in utter disgust. 

Quick PSA: providers should have professional photos, not selfies. It’s just bad form. Same thing with outdated photos. Images should be between 0-2 years old, ideally new every 6-12 months if this is your main job. Selfies are really common though. When you look like a Hemsworth I guess it doesn’t matter that much…

…And yet clients still pick and peck at the smallest thing…

I can’t forgive the whole no-show situation. That’s another issue entirely.

I hear you Simon and hopefully I didn't want to come off as if I was punishing him I'm just making an observation on the photo and trying to check if he's changed drastically since he's taken those pics. There are a lot of built guys that post older photos of when they were in their peak and tend to not update them if they've put on some flab. I tend to like my guys in their peak condition (one of the reasons why I'm hiring people on RM, if it weren't the case I'd just get a real professional massage from the Montague or The Edition hotel spa) so it's the only reason why I asked. I also noticed some pretty old looking cars (late 2010s) in one of his pics and a shoe in one of his gym pics that was popular in 2016-18 (around the time of the release of the phone) so I'm pretty sure the pics are old. I tend to know these things because I'm pretty up to date in fashion, tech, and cars (I'm also quite young compared to the normal clientele on this forum) and I live very close to LA and make frequent trips to the city. People in LA, especially WeHo (LA epitomizes conspicuous consumption), love to show off so seeing things like that is pretty uncommon. 

Edited by oclatin92xxx

1 hour ago, oclatin92xxx said:

trying to check if he's changed drastically since he's taken those pics

All good points. LA is very trend forward and materialistic. It’s fair to ask about if you’re interested in getting guys in ‘peak’ condition. I have a hard time imagining this one not looking very good over a few years, but it happens. People put on weight. I’ve seen people post pics from 20 years ago, yikes! That’s the exception, not the rule though.

Have you had success with hotel/resort massages? I’ve tried a few and they were all way overpriced for the quality. I’d rather hire privately for the same or less and get better quality.