411 https://rentmasseur.com/MJack

Andgarcia5445

On 4/6/2023 at 7:36 PM, Simon Suraci said:

All good points. LA is very trend forward and materialistic. It’s fair to ask about if you’re interested in getting guys in ‘peak’ condition. I have a hard time imagining this one not looking very good over a few years, but it happens. People put on weight. I’ve seen people post pics from 20 years ago, yikes! That’s the exception, not the rule though.

Have you had success with hotel/resort massages? I’ve tried a few and they were all way overpriced for the quality. I’d rather hire privately for the same or less and get better quality.

Yes, every massage that I’ve received from the hotels that I’ve stayed in have been absolutely fantastic. What makes it worth it is that you’re not just paying for the massage but you’re also paying for the high quality products and access to other spa amenities (steam room, showers, pool, jacuzzi, etc.). In my experience at the Ritz Carlton properties I’ve also received complementary snacks, tea, and champagne. Regarding price, if you’re using a rewards card or your amex platinum (if you booked through the portal) you can get comped for a portion of the spa charge so in terms of price it’s not really that bad. In the end the experience is different but that’s the difference from a professional spa-like experience to a more personal somewhat not professional (for a lot of the profiles on rentmasseur and masseurfinder) erotic experience. In the end you’re either looking for one or the other. I know that if I book from the two sites the chances of me having a shitty massage are quite high but at least it’s done by a hot naked guy and he’ll give me a HE at the end. 

1 hour ago, oclatin92xxx said:

Yes, every massage that I’ve received from the hotels that I’ve stayed in have been absolutely fantastic. What makes it worth it is that you’re not just paying for the massage but you’re also paying for the high quality products and access to other spa amenities

Thanks for sharing. Yes, these are definitely perks of getting a massage at a spa or resort. I may have to try more then. Haven’t had much luck so far.

You’re also right about the private guys - you can get a more erotic experience from someone attractive. The quality when you do that, however, varies widely. Private massages from someone highly skilled are difficult to find, but when I do I have no problem spending.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hired MJack last night, and I'm glad that I did!  He is even better looking in person, and his massage skills are great.  It was an experience that I would gladly repeat.  He also stayed for a bit after the massage, as I was his last appointment of the evening, and we just chatted a bit.  He is a super sweet guy on top of it.  Total package.

• 2 months later...

Any new thoughts on RentMasseur 's MJack?  Looking at hiring this week.  His rate is high but his posting is pretty darn appealing.  Just curious if any updates? 

Also -- want to find a provider who, assuming good energy and hygiene, loves to kiss.  Will appreciate any ideas.  Thanks. 

40 minutes ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

If you sent your queries in that exact format I would have said “no thank you,” as well. You’re not on Grindr, you’re engaging someone’s services. At least give them the courtesy of complete sentences. 

Strongly agree -- I will not even engage someone on Grindr who cannot be bothered to communicate in complete sentences/thoughts.

I'm a sucker for a great chest. I wish he had better reviews or that my gut said yeah try him. 

I'm afraid I've been guilty of being short and to the point when I inquire about hiring. Table with head rest, price, and parking at my most important q's. I never ask about extras. I'm not opposed but feels weird asking up front before we've ever met. 

I do think it's best to use full sentences and be polite. If I get curt responses then that probably tells me what I need to know.