Mike Masters

He gives off mature Alpha Male energy Charlie. His body is powerful, his face looks like it was drawn by a comic book artist (chiseled!), he has a sexy voice, and his muscles are huge. Make you want about his bizarre photo choices (I agree, he’s got old photos displayed), he’s a legit provider who gives subs what they need. Strong recommendation 🤩

• 5 months later...

I've always wanted to meet him. I'm probably not as much into the whole submissive thing, but as his ad describes - vanilla with him in the driver seat still sounds good.  For those who know him, is he only into dominating?  Can he just be more alpa and affectionate?

13 hours ago, Mercfan said:

I've always wanted to meet him. I'm probably not as much into the whole submissive thing, but as his ad describes - vanilla with him in the driver seat still sounds good.  For those who know him, is he only into dominating?  Can he just be more alpa and affectionate?

That seems like the sort of thing you could ask him. 😉

On 3/30/2024 at 5:00 PM, Mercfan said:

For those who know him, is he only into dominating?  Can he just be more alpa and affectionate?

Although he tends toward dom-sub interaction, he’s actually really down to earth, so BFE seems very possible. I enjoy the afterglow time with him just as much as the rough and tumble part; it feels intimate.
Engaged, handsome, super masculine, not a clock watcher, reliable. The list goes on and on. (I’ve been seeing him for quite a few years.)

I asked him if he provides a more BF kind of experience, passionate oral and a French kisser, and he said yes. I give for granted that he would remain an alpha top in charge, but I would love to hear from someone who got this service from him. I LOVE his look but I am not into BDSM, leather, not into smelly pits or being humiliated, slapped or ordered.

On 4/1/2024 at 9:48 AM, Bokomaru said:

Although he tends toward dom-sub interaction, he’s actually really down to earth, so BFE seems very possible. I enjoy the afterglow time with him just as much as the rough and tumble part; it feels intimate.
Engaged, handsome, super masculine, not a clock watcher, reliable. The list goes on and on. (I’ve been seeing him for quite a few years.)

Thanks for that feedback. I considered hiring him last time I visited NYC but ended up hiring someone else. Nice to know he can step out of the dom persona. 

Well, take all the good things up above that people wrote and roll them all up and BOOM, that's Master Mike - who I'm delighted to still call Sir after years since meeting him.  Were there negatives?   Doubts about age, I suppose.   I've never known how old he actually is.  Nor does it matter much when you're in The Presence, and his hands are on you or his voice is in your ear or his arms around you or his cock is inside you.   hen the only thing that matters is that he's your SIR (or Daddy or Master or whatever you need or whatever he thinks you need), and your His boy or slave or or or or...

He's been around for so long, because he's one of the Classics!   Anyone else been in he game as long and been so consistent?   I can't think of any (and if I'm forgetting someone important, please tell me!  lol)

Today he gave me a pic that's new and gave me permission to post it.  I just have to figure out how to do that, so bear with me...

Am i a fan?   YES.   Some of you know how long I've been around this block!   I don't make stuff up.   I'm here to help you all the way you all help me.   

Master Mike...     still a WOW.   now lemme get this picture to you all!

Oh, and YES he is awesome at the mix up of Tough to Tender, Rough to Romantic.   If you need him to tilt in a direction he'll go there.  But do consider letting him try to expand your limits even if just a little.  You will NOT forget the thrill...  :)

5 minutes ago, advnturpup said:

Well, take all the good things up above that people wrote and roll them all up and BOOM, that's Master Mike - who I'm delighted to still call Sir after years since meeting him.  Were there negatives?   Doubts about age, I suppose.   I've never known how old he actually is.  Nor does it matter much when you're in The Presence, and his hands are on you or his voice is in your ear or his arms around you or his cock is inside you.   hen the only thing that matters is that he's your SIR (or Daddy or Master or whatever you need or whatever he thinks you need), and your His boy or slave or or or or...

He's been around for so long, because he's one of the Classics!   Anyone else been in he game as long and been so consistent?   I can't think of any (and if I'm forgetting someone important, please tell me!  lol)

Today he gave me a pic that's new and gave me permission to post it.  I just have to figure out how to do that, so bear with me...

Am i a fan?   YES.   Some of you know how long I've been around this block!   I don't make stuff up.   I'm here to help you all the way you all help me.   

Master Mike...     still a WOW.   now lemme get this picture to you all!

Would love to hear more detail! Feel free to DM me!

11 hours ago, advnturpup said:

Oh, and YES he is awesome at the mix up of Tough to Tender, Rough to Romantic.   If you need him to tilt in a direction he'll go there.  But do consider letting him try to expand your limits even if just a little.  You will NOT forget the thrill...  :)

oh!  and here's the pic!  it worked!

image0.jpeg

Thanks for posting this! Who cares if he is 45 or 58? He loos AMAZING.

13 hours ago, advnturpup said:

oh!  and here's the pic!  it worked!

image0.jpeg

That looks like he's taking the Amtrak, small bunk room.

I wouldn't mind taking a 20th Century Limited trip with him. He can tie me up and stow me on the top bunk when he wants to relax.

• 3 weeks later...