411 CollegeGinger NYC

diehard_002

https://rent.men/CollegeGinger

Sounds reasonable - but recent test results is a first...

From RM chat:

Hi there. I’m a top, I’m available between the hours of 4PM and 11PM on weekdays. I don’t meet up with people without recent std/HIV results.

I myself am tested monthly

I like to be dominant and enjoy tying guys up.

But I don’t do pain/aggressive choking.

Nor do I fo any sort of play that involves something form inside the body coming outside the body, unless it’s Cum.

My rates are as follows
$300 for 1 hour
$500 for 2 hours
$700 for 3 hours

overnights are $1500.

• diehard_002 changed the title to 411 CollegeGinger NYC
  • 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, V-Vhitner said:

I suspect if you have to ask, you prob can’t afford it! And me either!

LOL - have to admire his gumption :)

I'd worry less about the money and more about the traction - and the warnings about priapism. 😁

I wish the guy nothing but the best. If he's got a client base that works for him, more power to him.

Edited by guru68
Typo

I’m a fan of his thick, natural red bush and member. But beyond that, I agree with it others here, in that he seems a bit “extra”. 

On 4/5/2022 at 8:57 PM, azdr0710 said:

he could use some hints from Russ/Brooklyn's legendary interview.......don't take it so seriously, man!!

Ah there’s a man who is missed! I doubt he’ll be back in the game, but one can hope! I do hope he’s doing well wherever he is, whatever he’s doing. 

BBD

Edited by BtmBearDad
Phat Phingers

On 4/7/2022 at 1:04 PM, Jostar said:

He also requires a photo of your state ID to match your std/hiv test results. That a hard pass 

Interesting in that if I read his profile correctly he does not indicate he is on prep.  Seems like a guy that concerned would be on prep and require proof of same from clients.  All that said, I think he looks awesome and wish him success. 

• 1 year later...

I met him and liked him. He wasn't into tying people up at that time! he's actually quite nice and young as advertised and I think a bit scared to meet people. He looks like his pictures, and I loved giving him oral - he was really into giving me head too.  He did top me.  I didn't see him again because he's a bit stiff in conversation - again, not full of himself, just young I think - but I look back fondly on our time together. If you're interested, I would give it a go. Lots here to like.

Edited by steve10025
had another thought I wanted to add.

1 hour ago, steve10025 said:

I met him and liked him. He wasn't into tying people up at that time! he's actually quite nice and young as advertised and I think a bit scared to meet people. He looks like his pictures, and I loved giving him oral - he was really into giving me head too.  He did top me.  I didn't see him again because he's a bit stiff in conversation - again, not full of himself, just young I think - but I look back fondly on our time together. If you're interested, I would give it a go. Lots here to like.

Thank you for your feedback!