411 on StudentPilot

BuffaloKyle

• 3 months later...
On 4/3/2022 at 11:45 AM, BuffaloKyle said:

This hottie has passed through Buffalo a couple times. Definitely want to hire him next time he does. Wondering if anyone has had the pleasure yet. Feel free to pm.

https://rentmen.eu/StudentPilot

@BuffaloKyleI see that Mike Gaite is coming to Buffalo in a few months.  I saw him in Toronto a few years ago and had a great time.  I recommend.

2 hours ago, TorontoDrew said:

@BuffaloKyleI see that Mike Gaite is coming to Buffalo in a few months.  I saw him in Toronto a few years ago and had a great time.  I recommend.

I did see that. I have indeed heard good things. More than likely I'll set up a session. I remember he used to post on this forum and he did mention that he mainly gets bottom clients so he loves when he gets a top client which would be me! 😁

He did post one time though before too he was coming to Buffalo and he never did. So we'll see if these dates hold up. But we are totally off track now in this topic. 🙃

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
32 minutes ago, glutes said:

26 years old and getting a nip & tuck?

Wonder if he's had butt implants.

Probably has.  In some of the pix, the butt cheeks protrude in an unnatural way (a la Kardashian) for someone his size and physique.

Perhaps he should change his RM handle from "Student Pilot" to "Student Protuberance." 

• 5 months later...