Strip Club Miami

jhdz7

In terms of actual strip clubs there are not any in Miami itself any longer now that Floppy Rooster is closed.  As noted there is Twist which has dancers, but the purpose of the club is not built around them.  

However if you go a bit north into Ft Lauderdale in the Wilton Manor area is 3…. Johnsons, LeBoy, and Boardwalk.  

4 hours ago, JJKNYC212 said:

Twist on SOUTH BEACH is your best bet 

Does Twist actually have dancers again in the Bungalow Bar out back?   I understood that they stopped having them more than a year ago during the pandemic....it might even be two years now since they've had them.  Unless they've started having them again fairly recently, I'm pretty sure they are history.  I spent many an enjoyable night there pre-Covid.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, NYSlim said:

Well, in Miami.

@RadioRob was there recently but I'm not sure the new place way out by where Floppy Rooster was stayed open. There are several gay bars in South Beach that may have dancers but I'd call them and ask and they may be helpful. Besides Twist there's Palace and Kill Your Idol among others. But the guys are probably all online and some of the biggest social media guys are there. Lord knows Washington Blvd has enough druggies and homeless there should be trade hanging somewhere. Last visit we walked over to McD's for breakfast and there was a hot muscle guy who was obviously in the game with his hooker-looking gf hanging out. Never ate scrambled eggs so slowly in my life. 

27 minutes ago, BonVivant said:

Isn’t it all up in Wilton Manors now?

All of the really established stuff is up in Wilton, yes.  There is the new Krave near MIA, but I did not hear anything about it this past week and is only 1 day a week.  There is supposed to be more down in the Keys, but it's not quite the same.