https://rent.men/TrevorTala La Huge Cummer

DBWEHO

Reading the reviews through VPN, the reason for one of his one star reviews was that he asked for the money up front and there was apparently another guy sitting in the dark living room with them.  For me, that second thing would have been a non-starter, if not the first.    Other written reviews all seem positive except one other one star saying he was uninterested

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
29 minutes ago, KevinChgo said:

Post your pics we can so we can give our thoughts on you.  I don't get all he cunty remarks from y'all.  

Cunty remarks go with the territory!

I can’t discern the primadonna party boy thing. He is posing to sell his goods. And we all are gawking. A bit of perspective would be good and a nice thing.

1 hour ago, edinbrooklyn said:

I see a middle-aged maintenance guy where I work. He has a neck tattoo and vacuums elevators. Life and the dream diverged at some point. But that’s life. 

Are you implying it's preferable for people to give up their youthful dreams and aspirations, commit to a single achievable goal early, and simply become a maintenance guy at the first possible opportunity?  😉

4 minutes ago, Walt said:

Are you implying it's preferable for people to give up their youthful dreams and aspirations, commit to a single achievable goal early, and simply become a maintenance guy at the first possible opportunity?  😉

No. I applaud people expressing themselves or indulging in anything that doesn’t cause harm. Personally, I would never get a tattoo. Let alone on the neck or face. I can’t carry them off. Some guys can.

1 hour ago, Pd1_jap said:

I tried hiring this guy several times. He never responds. 

Excuse me if I'm confusing you with someone else on here but were you not the client that booked a provider and then at the last minute canceled. We had quite a discussion about that and maybe other providers got wind of it.

Again my apologies if I' m confusing you with someone else  

12 hours ago, Walt said:

There is a direct correlation between getting a neck tattoo and becoming a maintenance worker.  I have a graph and a pie chart here somewhere... 200.gif?cid=b7c015a729i8dnlw75ofqlgjlaiy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

He's now got 43 reviews, 7 of which are negative.  Never seen anything quite like it.

In 2022, he answered my inquiry with this info:

"Hi there. I hope meet you soon... Text Me for a Faster Respond. 929-900-5909

$250 - Massage
+50 - Erotic Massage

$350 - Just Top
+50 - Bottom/Vers

$2K - 6 Hours
$3K - 12 Hours/Overnight

- Payment at Door when u Rent my Services

You can Check my XXX Videos at:
www.OnlyFans.com/TrevorTalavera 😈
www.Instagram.com/Trevor.Tala1"