The Pearl

MysticMenace
This topic is 809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First time I have heard of this on the Real Housewives of Miami, but apparently, some Cuban men would put pearls on their dicks to have better sensations during sex. I obviously had to look it up, for educational purposes, of course, but was wondering if any of you:

• Have seen this pearl(s) in dick in action?
  • Have actually experienced taking in a dick with pearls? If so, how was it?
  • Know of guys on "the sites" that actually rock them?
  • Have one yourself?

17 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

First time I have heard of this on the Real Housewives of Miami, but apparently, some Cuban men would put pearls on their dicks to have better sensations during sex. I obviously had to look it up, for educational purposes, of course, but was wondering if any of you:

• Have seen this pearl(s) in dick in action?
  • Have actually experienced taking in a dick with pearls? If so, how was it?
  • Know of guys on "the sites" that actually rock them?
  • Have one yourself?

How are these pearls attached to their dicks?

In case this is giving anyone any ideas, if you pierce your urethra, expect urine to come out of multiple places. Repairing the mess is time-consuming and can be difficult. 

1 hour ago, Unicorn said:

In case this is giving anyone any ideas, if you pierce your urethra, expect urine to come out of multiple places. Repairing the mess is time-consuming and can be difficult. 

It adds a new dimension to golden showers.😈