The Race to 2 Million

RadioRob
This topic is 731 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The two millionth post will hopefully be special...  I had followed lots of discussions on the site for years before formally joining in 2018...  though an introvert, this site gave me people to ask for recommendations in London (and other cities), for a daily dose of wonderment on so many threads, a forum which helped me through the loss of close friends and family; a chance to learn from others in whose footsteps I follow with aging parents, dysfunctional family, work issues - and life;  and, though happily partnered and married for almost 30 years, at times felt I could open up more here than I could in real life...    so though we're about to hit two million -- I'm really looking forward to continuing and growing the relationships I've built here...   now could someone unleash @JoeMendoza so we can finally hit two-million ? 

Indeed it was.  Although it was most likely not the post you were expecting it to be.  Your comment "I was one short" was the 2 millionth post.  :)

Congratulations @Lucky!   In addition... congratulations are also in order for @Rand as he appears to be closest when it came to guessing when the 2 millionth post would occur.  He was off by less than a day and a half!

Have I got this straight? Lucky won with his "I was one short" post? And Rand with his guess on the date for the 2 millionth post? If so congratulations to both. I am very happy that Lucky lived up to his name on this site and I always enjoy his posts on various subjects.

I almost feel like a kindred spirit of Lucky's since we are of the same generation and seem to have had many similar life experiences. Maybe he feels otherwise, of course. Lol