Rape fetish

Rick M

The closest experiences I've had to non-consentual sex is during certain sex acts/positions that were new to me and I really didn't want to try it at the time.  I repeatedly verbally said "no", but the other person kept at it.  Afterwards, I always looked back on those scenarios as hot and look forward to more unplanned experiences like that.

However, I was never restrained or felt powerless.  I'm sure I could have gotten up and left if I needed to.  These were all with hookups so there's no emotional or financial bondage that some face with a spouse or work supervisor.  So it's not really rape by some people's definition, but by the most politically correct definition it is considered rape because I said "no".

These instances of rape are still a fantasy/fetish for me.  

On 3/2/2022 at 5:53 PM, DapperGent said:

...but I’d prefer a scenario where I visit a friend who happens to have a guest over, they get me drunk or high enough to take advantage of me. I would attempt to resist their touches but they’ll talk me into it since I’m at their mercy literally…

I love this scenario!  My fantasy "rape" scenarios are with straight buddies I went to high school with and shared bunks in dorms or cabins.  I remember they would talk about sex all the time and whip their dicks out.  I fantasize about them sticking their penis in my mouth while I'm asleep as a joke to them, but a definite turn on for me.  And eventually they'd "dare" me to let them fuck my ass.  So... Rape?  Not really rape because I am consenting to it (after I wake up anyway) and deep down really want it, I just never did those thing before at that age in my life.   But others might view any peer pressure into sex as rape.

Edited by Vegas_nw1982

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 11:36 PM, Kxev said:

Honestly- this is not good for your mental health. I used to have this fetish. It was rooted in abuse. 

sorry. I think this is out of style like crossing bathrooms are out. Try getting off another way. Also fetished this and moved on after 30 as I was 13 when I met men this way  . It was not the right way to have sex as a kid  

it gets deeper and darker down this road. I been there. You also meet terrible people who want to do this to you. 

Kxev---Thank you for sharing. I totally agree with those who say that for some CNC is acceptable and healthy. Getting raped is not an uncommon fantasy for gay men. But I also want to validate your experience because so few others have and because I do not think your experience is isolated. I know men who have CNC fantasies and try to live them out and they are rooted in real life abuse (for example, repeated rape of his 10 year old self by his drunk dad). For these people turning away from the CNC fantasies and cultivating mutuality in relationships, finding pleasure in sex that is not abusive is healthy for them physically, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. For the sub, CNC can lead one to very dangerous men and permanent physical damage. As the Dom, he can cross the line into real rape and assault and psychological trauma in the search for a greater thrill. I'm glad that you realized CNC was not for you and have taken a different path.

Edited by ralphwinter
I didn't attach response to original post

• 8 months later...
On 12/20/2022 at 11:32 AM, Vegas_Millennial said:

The closest experiences I've had to non-consentual sex is during certain sex acts/positions that were new to me and I really didn't want to try it at the time.  I repeatedly verbally said "no", but the other person kept at it.  Afterwards, I always looked back on those scenarios as hot and look forward to more unplanned experiences like that.

However, I was never restrained or felt powerless.  I'm sure I could have gotten up and left if I needed to.  These were all with hookups so there's no emotional or financial bondage that some face with a spouse or work supervisor.  So it's not really rape by some people's definition, but by the most politically correct definition it is considered rape because I said "no".

These instances of rape are still a fantasy/fetish for me.  

Some people need to be pushed to try things they wouldn’t on their own, even though they really want to. Allowing your partner to push your limits during sex can be a bit like allowing a trainer to push you extra hard during a workout, or allowing a therapist to prod some uncomfortable topic that really needs discussing. If you are sensible and strong enough to advocate for your own safety, and a good judge of your partner’s emotional maturity, this can be a fun area to play.

If you can trust a Dom to keep you from physical harm, it can be a lot of fun to experience powerlessness and being used by someone else who is in control. I find this is a great relief as a means of relinquishing daily responsibilities and leadership.