NYC Muscle Hunk Help

PectacularBounce

Hi all,

I am in a bit of a rut in looking for someone to hire for muscle worship (and perhaps more if possible but not a must). I’ve never hired anyone before because I am incredibly picky , confused, bisexual man (🥰).  

I am only attracted to a certain type of guy (and no I’m not proud of that. I wish it was easier for me - I swear). Specifically looking for a massive bodybuilder like Giovanni Volta, Tom Katt, Zeb Atlas. 

I live on Long Island and would love to hire in but can do anywhere in NYC if necessary (hotel/their place). 

Here’s the problem - there’s NOBODY. Did they all quit in 2016? I know some only see regulars and I totally respect that but where’s the next generation? I look on rentmen and they all look like Miami party boys - which is fine but definitely not what turns me on. 

Can someone please help me in this search? Should I be looking outside of rentmen? Any connections are much appreciated. Thank you!

5 hours ago, myophile said:

Had an appointment yesterday afternoon, but last minute work stuff (his and mine) made us postpone. Looking forward to trying again in a couple of weeks. Seems like a good guy: A+ for communication and willingness to accommodate!

Please keep us posted!

• 1 month later...

If you're not seeing men of the size that you'd like in your area, unfortunately it seems like the best option is to either wait and see what else pops up or do some traveling to a city that has what you're looking for.

Much like you, I'm very particular about the guys I find attractive and love bodybuilders. That kind of shape is very difficult to keep up though so I get that it's going to be rare.

12 hours ago, acks01 said:

If you're not seeing men of the size that you'd like in your area, unfortunately it seems like the best option is to either wait and see what else pops up or do some traveling to a city that has what you're looking for.

Much like you, I'm very particular about the guys I find attractive and love bodybuilders. That kind of shape is very difficult to keep up though so I get that it's going to be rare.

I agree with you and appreciate your response. I just feel like it’s so weird that the selection has significantly changed in New York of all places. I’m not in the middle of nowhere. 

1 hour ago, manmed said:

https://rent.men/BlueEyedDragon
Haven't tried him but you can let us know how it goes. 😉

Thank you! I haven’t seen him on the site before but he’s very handsome. It looks like he’s only in NY for a few days but I’ll keep him bookmarked. I’m very particular to brown eyes but he’s a muscle bottom who might be masculine? Those are hard to come by. 

Edited by PectacularBounce

11 hours ago, myophile said:

Have you tried https://rent.men/Aaron_lazzaro? He’s often in NYC and should be back soon, as part of his current tour. If he’s not big enough for you I don’t know what to tell you LOL

Thank you so much for the suggestion! Do we know if he bottoms? I’ve never seen his profile before but he definitely has the perfect body. Maybe at some point I miscommunication my message - I’m so only into specific types of guys. Masculinity and bodybuilder are way at the top of the list but also a face/neck tattoo scares me and doesn’t turn me on lol and big ear piercings are a turn off too for me. Again - me, I’m the problem and I know lol. I will most likely reach out to him though because that body...wow. Insanely good.

Do we know if he’s masculine and or bottoms? 

Edited by PectacularBounce