The A-Rod Interrogation

Lucky
This topic is 5546 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Akin to a modern witch trial, baseball player Alex Rodriguez is being interrogated on national television about his use of a steroid substance some years ago. Clearly uncomfortable, it's amazing how huge he looks in street clothes. But this opportunity to watch his face up close and at length has been a joy for Latino lovers, like me, as he is just beautiful. His skin is exquisite, his lips luscious, and his eyes glisten. What a hunk. As he got nervous apologizing to his fellow teammates, I just wanted to hug him.

http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/Alex_Rodriguez.jpg

Beyond that, I think he is equivocating and not being entirely honest. However, I think he is being unfairly singled out in a culture where many drugs were prominently used in baseball, and his name was leaked illegally from what was meant to be a confidential test. As far as I am concerned, why shouldn't an athlete be allowed to use performance enhancing substances? They are entertainers, and we expect them to get the big hits, and especially the long home runs. So, if he is guilty, so are we, the baseball fans who looked the other way as baseball bodies got larger and larger, and the number of home runs being hit packed ballparks across America. Alex's biggest fault is going out with Madonna. I hope he has a great season!

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo/homepage/hp2-17-09o.jpg

Let's see. He did drugs not available legally in this country. He did drugs which can be obtained in a legal manner through a doctor in an illegal manner. He publicly lied about his use of these drugs. He continues to equivocate even while his rather beefy hand is probably still in the cookie jar filled with at least $26 million dollars a year. He cheated at his job.

No one is threatening to send him to jail for his illegal use of these drugs. No one is suggesting he spend a penny of his own money defending himself in court. He is being tried in the court of public opinion. He gets to keep his money and his freedom and he loses luster off his questionably shiny baseball reputation. He is getting off easy.

One of the things I've enjoyed about this story is the footage the media have been running from A-Rod's rookie days, when the uniform hung loosely on him.

He was painfully pretty.

If baseball hadn't paid off, homeboy could have made it as a houseboy.

The morning papers are fiercely against A-Rod's story. No one seems to care that he shouldn't have to be in this position, given that a confidential test result was leaked. Americans will apparently give up their own right to privacy if it means that a sports figure will take a hit.

On the other hand, perhaps America doesn't really care. 81% of respondents to a poll in the NY Post said that yesterday's events would not change their opinion of A-Rod. You have to assume that many of those responding have a high opinion of the Yankee slugger.

But, here in Hooville, the thread hasn't exactly caught on, either for the steroids issue, the privacy issue, or simply the hunk factor involved. So maybe it is not the big problem these morning columnists say it is.

IMHO..When your a "Working Guy" Cuteness counts but that's about it in my book! The I was Young is also a very lame excuse. Like it happend 20 Years ago! HaHa

He just sat there no real apologetic look in those eyes whatsoever. Sad what you have to say to do to try and save a Career!

The bit about a hard time Tabloid wise etc, he soaked all that crap up with nothing but SMILES when it was going on also! He tried the Sympathy card with that remark, which we can see did not work.

His Ex-Wife Lucked out..she didn't have to be dragged there to sit and look adoringly at a loser!

Now "Jose Canseco" there's a Major Hunk whose always been Upfront No Bull Shit from him!

Who once again was right on the Money about these so called Sports Heroes! ;-)

Oddly enough, JT, Jose Canseco lived in my building for a season while he played for New York. Not that I ever saw him, because I used to admire him before he got overbuilt, but when he left the super of the building told me that he was a real asshole. Funny thing- he lived inone of the chepest units in the building. Must be saving his money.

Then again many people who Travel alot and use Apts-Condos mainly as an alternative to Hotels for a place to stay, of which some people like myself donot care for and it provides more Privacy coming and going, feel wasting alot of money on certain property other than as an Investment doesn't work for them. So his not bothering to Buy High makes sense to me. ;-)

As far as the Supers take on him..Maybe the Tips were not sufficient? LOL

Personally I'd do him in a Trailer Park! :9 :9 :9

Guest zipperzone

>Personally I'd do him in a Trailer Park! :9 :9 :9

Hmmmmm

Is there anybody you would NOT do in a trailer park? :-) :-) :-) :-)

Archived