Mom Shames Cute Son Over Sextoy

Lucky
This topic is 833 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A 20-year old British man had left his fleshlight in his bedroom, where his mother found it. She let pretty much everyone know about his pleasure:

https://nypost.com/2022/01/06/mom-shames-son-in-family-text-chat-after-finding-his-sex-toy/

tom-williams-00-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX4A0eIBU34/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=c8eef059-d834-4692-8064-0e065c8b11b8

Edited by Lucky

I am so sick of all of these attention seeking people.  Let's assume for one minute that the mom's discovery of his fleshlight actually happened by accident, and let's assume for one minute that the mom's boundaries are so poor that she not only addressed her son but the entire family about her discovery.  Why would that spill over into the public arena, though?  If the young man is so embarrassed by all of this, surely he wouldn't take to Instagram to complain about it.  And if the mom was truly horrified by all of this, surely she wouldn't continue posting about it after the man shared the story on Instagram.  No, I am interpreting this as yet another "staged" event designed to get more attention. 

3 hours ago, maninsoma said:

I am so sick of all of these attention seeking people.  Let's assume for one minute that the mom's discovery of his fleshlight actually happened by accident, and let's assume for one minute that the mom's boundaries are so poor that she not only addressed her son but the entire family about her discovery.  Why would that spill over into the public arena, though?  If the young man is so embarrassed by all of this, surely he wouldn't take to Instagram to complain about it.  And if the mom was truly horrified by all of this, surely she wouldn't continue posting about it after the man shared the story on Instagram.  No, I am interpreting this as yet another "staged" event designed to get more attention. 

Now we know which parent son takes after.