IS THIS A SCAM ????

ArmyHands
This topic is 854 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Heys Guys is this scam ??? I have gotten 2 emails...

1st Email:

Happy day to you,

My name is Allan. I found your email in the men male massage directory. I will be in CA from 20-23 Dec and i wish for an erotic massage and may be body scrub.

I'd like to know if you will be available, if we can do in call and if I can book you ahead by paying upfront? I will share ID and pictures with you if interested.

Best Regards,
Allan

2nd Email:

Hello,

How has your day been? I am sure you got my first email where I am asking about your availability. I see a need for me to be elaborate and forward to my proposal, hence, I will write an epistle that will cover all that you need to know, so we can avoid wasting time and also sending emails back and forth.

Please do not bother to reply if my proposal does not suit your principles or way of doing business because we can not always agree.

I work as an expatriate, a sign language interpreter,writer and translator for deafconnect. I am also hard of hearing but I use hearing aids when necessary. I have won myself a sponsored trip as the best staff of the year and I wish for myself a treat and fun.

I am supposed to have a tour guide and assistant during my trip but I won't be needing any help. Therefore, I will be using the assistant fee to pay for the service you will be rendering to me as I will be referring to you as my assistant to my sponsor.

I have a budget of $2000. I wish for your presence in 100 Minutes for 2 nights or Day. Each 100 Minutes goes for $1000.  My sponsor will pay you in advance of $1000 to book your time and it will also serve as an engagement fee. As expected, my assistant is supposed to get an upfront payment then the balance will be paid upon my arrival.

My sponsor's mode of payment is only via Cashier's check. You will be required to provide the name that will be written on it plus a mailing address and you will receive it in 2 days. The check will follow due process between purchasing and crediting bank and it will clear into your bank account after 24hours of deposit. This is a way for the sponsor to know her fund is in safe hands.

My only means of screening is via my ID and International Passport, Held close to my head as proof. I do not have any other means of proving myself if you have doubt or trust issues. Attached are my details for screening.

My name : Allan Coatswith Alexandre

I have been without a relationship for 3 years, so I have missed the feeling of massage. I am not particular about sex but that touch experience is all that matters. I am safe as I am fully vaccinated.

Please, delete this email plus all my information if we do not have an understanding for security reasons. I hope we have an understanding. There won't be a need for you to reply if you are not interested in my proposal and mode of payment. If I do not hear from you, I will believe we are not on the same page.

Please note that I am hard of hearing, hence, i will only be able to correspond via email and text messages. I have sent a copy of this proposal to my email also for reference as I have contacted 2 of you from the site. Anyone that responds to my proposal gets it.

Drop your phone number where I can text you for proceedings if interested.

Thank you for taking your time to read this."

Allan

12 minutes ago, ArmyHands said:

Heys Guys is this scam ???

If you have to ask….

13 minutes ago, ArmyHands said:

Happy day to you,

Stop….it’s a scam.

13 minutes ago, ArmyHands said:

I see a need for me to be elaborate and forward to my proposal, hence, I will write an epistle that will cover all that you need to know….

Elaborate? Hence? Epistle?

You’re still unsure if this is a scam?

I get the feeling you’re a sweet man, but gullible….baby, it’s a scam. 

The cashiers check is magically for more than the deposit agreed to. No problem, he tells you to deposit it and send him back the overpayment by cash app, western union, or who knows? It’s a cashiers check, so why worry? The check turns out to be bogus, and whatever you sent him is your loss. All the passport and ID sharing is designed to build your trust. Just another internet scam. 

3 hours ago, MikeThomas said:

Yes, but. I can’t figure out how.  Add this person’s email address to your spam filter.