Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

2 hours ago, White lotus said:

Tried my hand at Renew York again, this time with Eddie. Amazing legit massage, but I left with a major case of BB because there were a lot of signals that it was potentially going someplace else. 

So I have been to Renew York 3 times in the past few weeks, and have had different male therapists each time... Eddie, Michael, and someone else that I can't remember.  The legit massage is great, and I went because I REALLY needed a through legit massage.  But I thought it was just me... it definitely feels like they are teasing you at one point.  I legit thought it was potentially going further... but then it doesn't.  And I also left with major BB.  Glad it wasn't my imagination!!!

4 hours ago, dadynyc said:

Went to 27 men spa last afternoon. Had andy and Max asain  guy. Amazing body work and stretching. Took very good care of me. The Red Bull can was a bonus and topped of the season. 

going try  they each week four hands 

Who is Andy? No Andy on the roster?

10 hours ago, Dino said:

Went to 27 men spa last night. Had Joey a Latin guy. Amazing body work and stretching. Took very good care of me. The Red Bull can was a bonus and topped of the season. 

6 hours ago, dadynyc said:

Went to 27 men spa last afternoon. Had andy and Max asain  guy. Amazing body work and stretching. Took very good care of me. The Red Bull can was a bonus and topped of the season. 

going try  they each week four hands 

5 hours ago, MmM said:

What does a red bull can signify?

Yes, what is this "Red Bull can" of which these newbies speak? 🤔 Trying to figure out if this some new code! 🤣

Administrator’s Message

Gentlemen, If you wish to advertise or promote a Spa with an ad/flyer you need the moderators approval. Submit your ad to the Ask A Moderator Forum. In the meantime, all ads will be removed awaiting approval. Thanks to the members for bringing this to my attention. 👍🏼