CubanPersian on RM in NYC

bobsboy51

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Will be intense at work for next couple of weeks so wanted a treat before the madness. Contacted him. Seemed nice, normal. Rate was typical. Scheduled for two evenings away but wanted to get back to me the next day to confirm a time.

Texts me at 11pm the following day asking "how are you" then again at 2:30am asking what time to meet. I suggest early evening.

The day of the meetup he says his schedule is too complicated to work it out... At this point I'm busy at work so can't really find a replacement short notice. Guess I don't get my "treat."

You know, things come up but it sounds like he shouldn't have scheduled in the first place. More disappointing than anything.

Edited by guyfouryou

I would not consider your statement that "I suggest early evening" is a firm commitment on the part of either party. Unless the provider came back to you at that time to nail down a time, then you had no date set up. 

It's not surprising that by the next day, he wasn't available. You can't fault him because you were not specific in setting up a time.

12 hours ago, Luv2play said:

I would not consider your statement that "I suggest early evening" is a firm commitment on the part of either party. Unless the provider came back to you at that time to nail down a time, then you had no date set up. 

It's not surprising that by the next day, he wasn't available. You can't fault him because you were not specific in setting up a time.

That's just me being not too detailed in my description. The "early evening" was, in fact, an agreed 7pm.

There was much more detail in our chats. I don't know about other people, but I'm not comfortable giving every identifiable detail in a public post as there are providers who use this board and could figure out your identity. 

There's been no info on him so I thought I'd post my experience and in case others see a trend. This could have been a one off.

• 6 months later...