What Is the Most Difficult Conversation You Had With Yourself?

MysticMenace
This topic is 910 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

thanks, @jeezifonly and @Unicorn - yall so silly...hahahaha

been too busy the past few weeks to be my typical introspective self, and have revisited the sage advice I have received from one of my earlier threads below, but for some reason, I am having incoherent conversations with myself - muddled with apprehensions, anxiety, and uncertainties with work, love life (or the lack thereof), the future, and just what I need and want to legitimately feel joy, not just spurts of happiness.

thanks to some of you that have shared your own difficult conversations via PM, as I have had similar conversations myself. I guess I'll get back to this thread once I can make sense of my thoughts and get some resolution.

8 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

thanks, @jeezifonly and @Unicorn - yall so silly...hahahaha

been too busy the past few weeks to be my typical introspective self, and have revisited the sage advice I have received from one of my earlier threads below, but for some reason, I am having incoherent conversations with myself - muddled with apprehensions, anxiety, and uncertainties with work, love life (or the lack thereof), the future, and just what I need and want to legitimately feel joy, not just spurts of happiness.

thanks to some of you that have shared your own difficult conversations via PM, as I have had similar conversations myself. I guess I'll get back to this thread once I can make sense of my thoughts and get some resolution.

Here’s one thing to consider…

Conversations with yourself are ongoing over a lifetime, and though they may be influenced by other people’s specific recounts of their own internal dialogs, you still are going to have to continue your own. Which is why I chose a silly version of self-enlightenment. Laugh at yourself as often as you can to break up the deep stuff, as that part is never not running as background. 🙂

The hardest conversation with myself? At the Campus in Montreal (pre-pandemic):

"Should I take Kovi for a private dance? He's available now and I know he'll have his pants off and his big dick in my face within the first dance. 🤪 Or should I wait for Josh to come back out and then take him for a private?  I REALLY want get with Josh 🤩 😍 but Kovi's free now and a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, right?!  🤔 On the other hand, good things come to those who wait. Oh dear, oh dear... I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!"  😬

Edited by SundayZip

20 hours ago, SundayZip said:

The hardest conversation with myself? At the Campus in Montreal (pre-pandemic):

"Should I take Kovi for a private dance? He's available now and I know he'll have his pants off and his big dick in my face within the first dance. 🤪 Or should I wait for Josh to come back out and then take him for a private?  I REALLY want get with Josh 🤩 😍 but Kovi's free now and a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, right?!  🤔 On the other hand, good things come to those who wait. Oh dear, oh dear... I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!"  😬

well...spill the tea! did you get Kovi or Josh, or both?! lol