Scammer

MmM
This topic is 910 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

46 minutes ago, manmed said:

Booked an appointment with a profile in RM. When I got in front of the building he said he only takes cashapp and zelle, not cash. (who doesn't take cash??! ) Wanted me to pay.at least half before he would give me the room number. I walked. (lost just an Uber fare). 

Makes me think he's had some success with that ploy. If not, thanks for setting an important precedent.

A post like this one should be pinned on The Lounge and the Deli sections, which are the most visited, so most new clients learn about this when they come to this forum for the first time.

I also checked the pictures of the RM ad and they belonged to a deceased Twitter account with name "TONY" which could indicate that the pics are real but the guy is trying to delete his digital footprints, so he probably successfully scammed other clients who might be looking for him.

7 hours ago, Lazarus said:

What is wrong with 14th & 7th? Am I missing something? 

Yeah I'm lost, he's in NYC right? what's wrong with 14th and 7th?

Whenever I'm in town and I'm out enjoying the Adult "attractions" in the area I often end my night by picking up a treat at The Donut Pub on that corner before heading back to Brooklyn. 

Unless you mean the regular police presence...lol.

Edited by DMICS

12 hours ago, DMICS said:
12 hours ago, DMICS said:

Yeah I'm lost, he's in NYC right? what's wrong with 14th and 7th?

Whenever I'm in town and I'm out enjoying the Adult "attractions" in the area I often end my night by picking up a treat at The Donut Pub on that corner before heading back to Brooklyn. 

Unless you mean the regular police presence...lol.

I mean it's a scheevy corner lol as in the element you will find there, hence the police presence 🙂  I was born 2 blocks south grew up 10 blocks south, one stop down you're in The Village one stop up you're in Chelsea but THAT stop is a "hub" as u know where you can hop trains to get out of the city like 34 and 42, you can get an apt right on on W14th for the price you pay for an indoor parking spot in other hoods and there's a reason lol.  Same reason it's the cheapest St to by ANYTHING from pots n pans to luggage lol.  I'd say a scort who's meeting you on that corner (yes if he shows up lol) is planning to take your $$ and hop a train home 🙂