Hairy guys do it for me.

Kxev
This topic is 895 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love types of all kind. But guys with natural body hair or trim down there chest for a stubbly chest is such a huge turn on. I like it everywhere. Their facial, arms, chest, legs, thighs, happy trail, crotch, a fuzzy ass and I don’t even mind back hair. It’s so fucking sexy to be naked rubbing my body against their hairy body, feel their hairy chest while they fuck me. 

My husband is hairy and when we hook up with guys he prefers smooth. Such a compromise. I think it’s more than a preference for me. It’s almost a fetish. 

don’t get me wrong. I also love a hot smooth guy. But hairy guys just look and feel so hot. 

I really glad the trend to go natural is coming back. 

On 10/31/2021 at 12:16 AM, Kxev said:

I love types of all kind. But guys with natural body hair or trim down there chest for a stubbly chest is such a huge turn on. I like it everywhere. Their facial, arms, chest, legs, thighs, happy trail, crotch, a fuzzy ass and I don’t even mind back hair. It’s so fucking sexy to be naked rubbing my body against their hairy body, feel their hairy chest while they fuck me. 

My husband is hairy and when we hook up with guys he prefers smooth. Such a compromise. I think it’s more than a preference for me. It’s almost a fetish. 

don’t get me wrong. I also love a hot smooth guy. But hairy guys just look and feel so hot. 

I really glad the trend to go natural is coming back. 

Love when these guys have to trim the hair from under their chin to the front neck line of their shirts~ Just thinking about them trimming melts my man batter~ 

Edited by Tygerscent

On 11/6/2021 at 6:09 PM, jeezifonly said:

I would add that his particular attitude in manspreading is irresistible.😈

He’s got this look on his face like he’s thinking: “WTF… I came home from work, my clothes are completely off, I’m sitting on this chair and why are you not already on this~?” 
 …and his dog gives him that same blank stare he gives him every time he comes home~ 

F21D2E17-D447-46C7-BC3D-B27D5628C07B.gif

Edited by Tygerscent