Mens SPA 166W27ST

acorns
This topic is 740 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just had a really good massage by a young Asian guy - Andy. Forget how handsome and sweet he is. His hands & technique are amazing and he gives deep tissue Swedish to perfection. I also had a special shoulder and neck massage with oil. He even gave me a face massage with special lotion. That was a first for me. Anyway, he's only at this place so if you know what a good massage is go see him.

29 minutes ago, acorns said:

Just had a really good massage by a young Asian guy - Andy. Forget how handsome and sweet he is. His hands & technique are amazing and he gives deep tissue Swedish to perfection. I also had a special shoulder and neck massage with oil. He even gave me a face massage with special lotion. That was a first for me. Anyway, he's only at this place so if you know what a good massage is go see him.

Welcome Andy! Don’t be shy - tell us more about yourself!! 😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not Andy and I never thought anyone on here is stupid. Is that what goes through your mind?

I had 5 massages with him and he a sweet guy with not good English skills. I'd say he communicates through touch and with a beautiful massage. He knows what he is doing. A lot more than others.  Why can't you take this at face value. In any case, your loss if you don't use him.

Oh yes, acorns are tuff nuts!

1 hour ago, acorns said:

I am not Andy and I never thought anyone on here is stupid. Is that what goes through your mind?

I had 5 massages with him and he a sweet guy with not good English skills. I'd say he communicates through touch and with a beautiful massage. He knows what he is doing. A lot more than others.  Why can't you take this at face value. In any case, your loss if you don't use him.

Sorry can’t understand your English…..

2 hours ago, acorns said:

Sorry to say, @acornsbut this is a very tough crowd.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 12:30 AM, bigman said:

No one answer me about energy men 

Ha ha ha..... Roget is still there and still cute as Roger :) I did with him many times until I found Jack, a Thai guy with charming face and skilled therapist. Then, I changed to Jack and did with him almost every 2 weeks when I need a true massage (you know what I mean :)). Try him and you will not be regret.

• 2 weeks later...