Succession New Season 10/17

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well the finale aired this past Sunday.   Sort of played out as I expected - the children got what they all deserved.   Tom's twist was interesting and Greg's ability to keep going was interesting.   They could have edited the episode and made it into the normal 60 minute length.

Kinda lost interest after Logan died. After then it was grown  chidren squabeling (sic) over the left over riches. Sure, a red herring now and then, but the "sucking up to dad" busines was gone.  All in all, great TV. I did however miss the three or four, 'Fuckoffs! Logan would grace up with.

Edited by Becket

16 hours ago, Becket said:

Kinda lost interest after Logan died. After then it was grown  chidren squabeling (sic) over the left over riches. Sure, a red herring now and then, but the "sucking up to dad" busines was gone.  All in all, great TV. I did however miss the three or four, 'Fuckoffs! Logan would grace up with.

Implied “fuck-offs!” were everywhere, tho…

23 hours ago, tassojunior said:

Last-seasons are usually cheaply-done as no one's returning anyway. This crappy final season fit the mold. I thought it was worse than most last seasons until the final episode of beloved Barry came on next and totally exceeded it in stupidness. 

I’d mildly disagree, I felt most of the 4th season was good…with some of the actors doing their best work of the series. The finale though….I did not like nor feel satisfied.