Help Wanted: Apply Within

RadioRob
This topic is 929 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just like most companies, we're looking to expand our team.  We're looking for a few awesome people to join the moderator ranks to help across the site.  

join-our-team.png

Interested in helping your fellow site members?  Do you have a firm understanding of our Community Guidelines?  Are you calm, cool, and collected under pressure?  Do you have thick skin and able to respond to requests diplomatically?  If so, we want to hear from you!

Individuals selected would be asked to moderate 1-2 specific forums initially.  This role may be expanded supporting all forums at a later time. 

Interested in joining our ranks?  If so, post a message in the new private "Ask a Moderator" area.  Let us know what forums you would prefer to moderate if selected.  (We will try to give preference to at least one you select but will need to balance this with what we need for coverage.)  And if you have a question about the role, the responsibilities, or have any other questions...  feel free to post them in "Ask a Moderator" as well.

I was asked a question about how much time does moderating take. Well, that depends on how much time you’re currently  spending on the site. 

If you visit the site everyday, then, you are already spending enough time. 

For example: You enjoy reading or contributing to the Spa  and understand the Forum’s Guidelines. Well, that would be a good place for you to start. Remember, we are only asking you to moderate 1 or maybe 2 Forums. Plus,  the other moderators will be around to help.

When I joined the team I started out by only moderating the newly created Strip Club Forum. That was enough for me as the Gaiety threads used to be one of the most popular threads on the site. I also attended the G regularly. It was a perfect  fit. 

Please, give it some thought as we can use a few good men! 

If you have other questions, please don’t hesitate to post it on “Ask the Moderator” or send me a PM. 

Cooper

On 9/29/2021 at 6:20 PM, Coolwave35 said:

@JoeMendozafor Moderator!  

Thanks, @Coolwave35! I actually prefer doing the content creation and just being messy in general vs. moderation, but if there is still a resource need after exhausting all potential volunteers in the list, then I can lend an eye or two. Lol, I do plenty (or maybe not enough) moderation on my own threads.

2 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

Thanks, @Coolwave35! I actually prefer doing the content creation and just being messy in general vs. moderation, but if there is still a resource need after exhausting all potential volunteers in the list, then I can lend an eye or two. Lol, I do plenty (or maybe not enough) moderation on my own threads.

Can you please reconsider? 

spacer.png

On 10/2/2021 at 4:59 PM, friendofsheila said:

I don't suppose we get lap dances in loo of a salary. :)

No, but I can slather myself in mayonnaise and do the macarena for you while singing "Should I Stay or Should I Go" in falsetto.

What's that?

It's intended to be an incentive?

Oh, I see.

Never mind then.

This topic is 929 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.