How do you pull off a BFE with someone my age?

MAFL
This topic is 994 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's hard for me to imagine it but I've been a 'client' for almost 50 years. BFE with me was within the realm of my imagination way back then but not so much these days. 

So, how do providers, especially the younger ones, manage to pull it off with someone who's in their 70's or 80's or ...?   Are you somehow able to pretend it's a possible imaginary BF or is it purely a transaction that you shut off one part of your brain so the other part can perform?  Or something in between...

I don't feel assured by "Daddy" in the list of attractions.  The doubt causes me to disclose my age and physical shape in the opening "Are you available" query.  I'm clear that I'd rather someone decline than just "go through the motions" although perhaps that's really going on even with those who say they're perfectly fine with my stats.

I suspect this is affecting my enthusiasm and excitement about seeking providers.   

Curious what providers have to say about it.  My apologies if it's been covered before.

Thanks!

I agree that thinking in terms of a BFE experience between an older client, say over the age of 75, and a much younger provider, is probably entering into the realm of suspended disbelief. As I creep towards that age as a client, and still like the illusion of a BFE experience, I find myself gravitating towards providers over 35 and even approaching 50.

I remember being 35 with a 24 yo lover, and even then I had trouble keeping up with his energy. Having a high pressure career at the time with a lot of international travel, I was sometimes wacked mentally by Friday night and the last thing I wanted was to go dancing, which of course he wanted to do.

Who (age, gender, ability) doesn't make much of a difference unless your idea of a BFE is a scowling at each other silently over dinner and getting in an argument about leaving the toilet seat up.

I pull off a BFE with someone your age the same as anyone else. A BFE is a BFE. I don't deliver BFE's while thinking "this COULD be my boyfriend".

If you are concerned that it wouldn't feel like a BFE because of your age, telling us your age and that you want a BFE will help you find what you are looking for. If they can't deliver, don't assume its you or your age.

2 hours ago, Storm4U said:

I agree with  IronMaus. I’m able to do a boyfriend experience  with someone in their 70s and 80s, the same way that I’m able to with someone in their 20s, 30s, 40s,and 50s. The number of years that you’ve been on earth makes no difference.

I just have to comment that you and @IronMaushave replied with kindness and eloquence and should provide a positive outlook for the original poster.  If an older gent is still interested in a BFE, I applaud and admire him.  I'd like to think if the provider couldn't handle an older gent, he will politely refuse.  There are many other reasons for a bad match besides age.  I think that it would be in the best interest of the client to be realistic and seek out a more mature, experienced provider.

As an older provider I can say that the age of my clients doesn’t matter, it’s their attitude that’s important. My aim is to help them feel attractive, desirable, interesting and for them to have fun. If they start off by firmly believing they’re too old (or young) for that then it’s challenging so I suggest they pretend at first. We all like pretending. After a while they forget they’re pretending and relax, and then it comes naturally. Once you stop worrying what other people are thinking you can really enjoy yourself. 

I think its more about personality and a connection in a BFE experience.  They're looking for companionship and it's important to be engaged and just be a good human so age doesn't matter.  When I was a younger provider it was always about my body but as I got older I had a lot of clients who just wanted that personal experience, to talk and feel like someone was truly interested in them.

@IronMaus you always have a great perspective on things.  I enjoy seeing your comments on here thanks for being part of the forum.  Oh and you can rail me anytime... lol