411 on Shawnnbrooks

ptownboy

I guess I can join the club now. I had a appointment with him yesterday. As soon as I got close to his hotel he canceled the appointment. Tell me he exhausted and he needs to go to bed. After all that long driving it took me to get to his place he just canceled. Couldn't believe it but I was shocked and time wasted. 

9 minutes ago, Jostar said:

I guess I can join the club now. I had a appointment with him yesterday. As soon as I got close to his hotel he canceled the appointment. Tell me he exhausted and he needs to go to bed. After all that long driving it took me to get to his place he just canceled. Couldn't believe it but I was shocked and time wasted. 

He should work for Lyft! They have last minute canceling too.

I also forgot to mention that he canceled on the very first appointment I made with him. So it took the second appointment to actually see him. I ignored the first cancelation because he rescheduled me the next day. As soon I was done see him on the next day. I told him if can see him again and he wrote in his schedule to see him thursday on the same time at 11pm. I now you know the rest 

On 2/10/2023 at 8:17 AM, Jostar said:

I also forgot to mention that he canceled on the very first appointment I made with him. So it took the second appointment to actually see him. I ignored the first cancelation because he rescheduled me the next day. As soon I was done see him on the next day. I told him if can see him again and he wrote in his schedule to see him thursday on the same time at 11pm. I now you know the rest 

I‘m a bit confused.  He canceled on you the first appointment you set up with him.  You saw him on the second appointment and he was great. And then he canceled on you again just now for your third appointment with him?

2 minutes ago, HoseMaster said:

I‘m a bit confused.  He canceled on you the first appointment you set up with him.  You saw him on the second appointment and he was great. And then he canceled on you again just now for your third appointment with him?

That right. I can see now how he can be flaky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone thank you so much again for all the kind words I really adore meeting each of you. I will say when I set a time with everyone I work off of a schedule. So if you show up an hour late at night I will more than likely cancel. I need rest too and would like my time respected. Thank y’all for treating me so well you guys really make my life more fun than I could imagine ❤️

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...