411 on Shawnnbrooks

ptownboy

From his Rentmen ad, there is a link to his Twitter account with more pictures and videos.  Interesting young man.

He has an Onlyfans page.  If they stop hosting X-rated pages, Shawn may become more available to make up for the lost income.
https://onlyfans.com/shawnnnbrooks

Edited by bigjoey

53 minutes ago, bigjoey said:

From his Rentmen ad, there is a link to his Twitter account with more pictures and videos.  Interesting young man.

He has an Onlyfans page.  If they stop hosting X-rated pages, Shawn may become more available to make up for the lost income.

Yep! This is going to be a name-changer. Some of these OF guys might actually have to work. 

1 hour ago, bigjoey said:

Wow! He's pretty HOT! Very sexy. 

1 minute ago, 7829V said:

Did you end up meeting? How was it?

Didn’t happen. First he rescheduled the original time (that he’d suggested), then he rescheduled the reschedule. Then he rescheduled one more time. At the arranged time for the (3rd ?) rescheduled appointment he ghosted me. No further texts or replies to my texts.

7 hours ago, ptownboy said:

His RM provide is fake. It's only there to advertise his OF account. 

1 hour ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

How do you know that? 

Not everyone, but most of the OF guys on RM do it. It's very common to see guys who are not even in the US, with RM ads listing several major US cities with ridiculous/unrealistic schedules, promoting their OF profiles in their ads, or linking to a Twitter account that leads to their OF given that RM edits any URL that they include there. If you send them a message trying to book an appointment you will get an automated message saying that they will be happy to meet with you but in the meantime you can subscribe to their OF page to see their content. The most naive will subscribe right away thinking that it will increase their chances to meet them in person. I NEVER EVER SUBSCRIBE.

4 hours ago, bigjoey said:

Actually, he is very real. A close friend of mine just hired him.  He drove up to Laguna Beach to meet my friend.

My friend will definitely be hiring him again and soon.  I do not want to post a review but just say my friend had a great time.

Well, I can now chime in…he IS the real deal! We got past our communication faux pas I mentioned above and scheduled for tonight. Met me in NoSD County, right on time, looks just like his pics (whew!), physique was impressive. The real deal 👍🏻👍🏻

14 hours ago, ptownboy said:

His RM provide is fake. It's only there to advertise his OF account. 

Not sure why you say this, there is not a single mention of OF in his RM ad, nor did a single text message (I had over a dozen with him) ever mention or steer me to OF. Zero.

And as mentioned above after tonight I can now vouch that he’s real.

18 hours ago, MikeBiDude said:

Well, I can now chime in…he IS the real deal! We got past our communication faux pas I mentioned above and scheduled for tonight. Met me in NoSD County, right on time, looks just like his pics (whew!), physique was impressive. The real deal 👍🏻👍🏻

Is he really only a bottom? He’s got a great tool and his JO video is lovely.

• 1 month later...