New Profile NYC

alexslaveboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On 8/18/2021 at 9:29 AM, pubic_assistance said:

Basically saying you better be "wealth"-y or you can't afford his teasing. 

Basically an over priced stripper

I believe he's been around a while, used to be an actual stripper named Victor, he would also pose as a physique model for Next magazine and that sort, then had a short lived jewelry line called Victorious or something like that.

Edited by le whore
added quote

On 10/12/2021 at 10:32 AM, Occhiverdi said:

Yes. I used him as masseur 

https://rentmasseur.com/HandsAndBody

his reviews are fake. He is indeed very handsome but had the worst experience. 

I'm sorry that you were scammed. I didn't have to hire him to predict a bad experience. Not all straight guys are like this, though. I've had great experiences with straight providers on Rentmen. It's usually new profiles with no reviews, limitations or lack of 'into's", that are most of the times a red flag.

On 10/12/2021 at 1:21 PM, le whore said:

I believe he's been around a while, used to be an actual stripper named Victor, he would also pose as a physique model for Next magazine and that sort, then had a short lived jewelry line called Victorious or something like that.

Thanks for mentioning it.  I thought he looked familiar.  I got to know him a bit as 'Vic Victorious' when he was dancing at Club 20.  I did a few lap dances with him, but never a private show.   He had a smoking hot body though.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My experience with him was in March 2020. I never posted a review of him on RM because I only post exceptional reviews, and I told him I wouldn’t leave him a bad review. 

However here, I will describe my experience as neutrally as possible so you can judge for yourself. 

Contacting him and arranging appointment was easy. 
When I got to his motel, however, it was a complete mess. The room smelled bad. The toilet was unclean and partially clogged. Old food lying about, completely unclean. He explained he just got a new dog and was travelling with it, and taking care of a new pet while on long travels had many difficulties. 

However, he was SUPER hot and looks like his pics. So I decided to stay on. His body was insanely nice. Smelled pretty decent. Was bro-friendly but not too chatty. I sensed that he was tired and distracted/worried. 

The massage itself was ok. Decent at some parts with good pressure, somewhat relaxing mostly. However, he also kept yawning and checking his phone to text. At some point he excused himself to go to his car because he had put his dog there during the massage and was worried about it, and then he brought the dog back to the room. Thankfully the dog was well behaved and just sat there without making much noise.

He was nude during the massage and allowed mutual touch. He got nice and hard at some point (I was surprised because I thought he was straight).

When it came to HE, he asked to put on gloves because he had cuts on his hands. If you have had a rubber-gloved hand on your dick before, you’ll know that it feels terrible. Instantly lost my hard on and whatever remained of my horniness. I got up, paid him and left.  To be honest I was kinda pissed, because I felt like I wasted $180 and an hour of my time  

I think he knew that I wasn’t happy even though I didn’t say anything, because he texted me almost immediately after to apologise and even offered a full refund. I guess there was stress from travelling and Covid and a new dog. It might have just been a really bad day. I tried to be empathetic and rejected the refund and assured him I wouldn’t leave a bad review, which I did not. I did express to him that if he wasn’t up for a massage that night we should have rescheduled. 

He also offered half off on his next massage, which I am unlikely to take up. 

Looking back, if I had read experiences described by fellow massage enthusiasts, I MIGHT have not booked this appointment.
i say MIGHT because he really is super attractive with a fantastic body, and has a very nice (and big) dick that was hard for a bit that he let me jerk for a while. He was also very nice about the apology and to offer a refund.

Once again, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, so I just take this experience as my masseur having a bad day/week.  

I had reached out to him for a session in Atlantic City about 2 months ago and at first he was responsive and interested he was going to take a bus from NYC to Ac of course I would pay all expenses and I basically was looking for a muscle worship session with nude flexing and worship and mutual touch 

About 3 days before he contacts me and said he's changed his mind and sorry for the cancellation so I gave up on Wealthman but that body and dick are phenomenal sadly 

• 4 months later...