Tim Tebow...cut again

CatDaddy
This topic is 884 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2021 at 11:22 AM, CatDaddy said:

Tebow was cut by Jacksonville.  He's tried professional baseball and football, but neither panned out.  

On 8/17/2021 at 6:43 PM, BSR said:

Still kinda pissed off at Tebow for denying me the first crack at his virgin Christian phallus.

I'm surprised he doesn't have a show on FOX... and not precisely about sports...

spacer.png

Edited by marylander1940

3 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

I'm surprised he doesn't have a show on FOX... and not precisely about sports...

spacer.png

He deserves a show on Logo for the Christmas season - Forget Hallmark,  I want Tim and Ryan Phillippe naked together in four or five episodes. As they discussion who has the nicest butt 

50 minutes ago, WilliamM said:

He deserves a show on Logo for the Christmas season - Forget Hallmark,  I want Tim and Ryan Phillippe naked together in four or five episodes. As they discussion who has the nicest butt 

just discuss? or prove who's got the nicest butt - I might actually watch if the latter. hell, never mind I'll still watch it if they're just naked together but could be fun if they would actually do something outside of just talking.

19 minutes ago, JoeMendoza said:

just discuss? or prove who's got the nicest butt - I might actually watch if the latter. hell, never mind I'll still watch it if they're just naked together but could be fun if they would actually do something outside of just talking.

I don't think Ryan Phillippe is gay for pay, could be wrong

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was listening to Sports talk Radio WFAN and one of the sports pjs started talking about which two men he would have a threeway with. Craig Carton also encouraged the other guys on the show to offer up options.  One suggested Tim Tebow and John Stamos while Carton himself went with Tebow and Tom Brady.   Had never heard sports guys discuss this in the past.  Have to admit it was a bit of a turn on.