Leather gear

Pensant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2023 at 3:39 PM, KrisParr said:

Anyone care to share your hottest or most interesting leather gear experience?

About 10 years ago, I hired a guy in a college town. We exchanged some small talk - he was a starving grad student. He asked what I had in mind and of course I told him of my leather interest. “I think I can handle that,” he said. So I show up at his place and he’s dressed in running shorts and a t-shirt. And he’s drop dead gorgeous and built. Again some small talk, and he offered me a drink as we headed to the bedroom. He said he needed a few minutes and he’d be right back. I made myself comfortable and was sitting at the end of the bed checking my phone of course, when the door opens. Wow. He was wearing a Langlitz Columbia padded biker jacket (look it up if necessary), tight 501 jeans, Wesco lace up 36” black boots, aviator shades, and a black leather baseball cap. I was speechless. And when he lit a cigar, I was in heaven. He came close and the bulge in his jeans was growing. We traded places on the bed and I slowly took off his boots, savoring the aroma. Next off came the Levi’s - he had on a jockstrap, old school style, and then the jacket. He pulled off the jacket and tossed it to me - “try it on” OMG - it must have weighed 10 pounds. I’ll leave the rest to your imagination- but it was an amazing romp. Afterwards, as I was leaving, he handed me the jacket and asked if I wanted to borrow it for a week or two. I accepted the offer and I lost count how many times I relieved my tension wearing it. We continued to have “dates” for almost a year and the jacket was always a part of the show. My avatar is a Vanson.

what a wonderful story; thank you for sharing it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...