Putting together a threeway

This topic is 988 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So that's what I did this last weekend and it worked out. I was actually hoping for more guys (up to four actually) and that didn't happen, but I managed to do the three-way.

My main recommendation is to be upfront with both guys right away that you're looking for a three-way. My other recommendation is to use regulars. This was somewhat my mistake as I had one regular that we connected real well, but the other guys were all new to me. And unfortunately only one followed through. Having backups and patience is helpful too. 

Good luck. 

I’ve had clients do both; set it up themselves and have me set it up. It worked fine either way.
I had a client book me with another guy for him to watch us perform. The client booked us both separately but said that he didn’t want to be involved in the session, just watch and give instructions. I’d have preferred to book the other guy myself because I know there’d be a good connection between us to put on a great show, but I went with it because the client said he knew who he wanted. He also gave us both instructions about what he wanted to see. It worked out fine and the client was happy with the show. I guess he’d put a lot of thought into selecting the right guys.  

I have refused appointments from regulars who want to book their own guy as part of a threesome.

Instead, I offer up a selection of guys and 99/100 times the client will like at least one of them. The benefit to the client is that I record some clips of the other guy (or guys) he likes, I see the client 1-on-1 and I and play the clips for him on my phone so he can "view the goods" before he commits.

Best workaround I've found for "meeting in the middle" and booking threesome sessions. And I only jump through these hoops for established regulars who value this type of service.

A provider I’ve seen a number of time likes to tell stories. Never names, just activities and experiences. So based on what I know he understands about me, and what he shared about other group activities he’s enjoyed, I would totally trust him to create a match for us both. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t mind either way, ive had some clients worry that the two providers wouldn’t be into each other/compatible. So in cases like that it’s good for me to pick someone out that we’d both like. I’ve been in situations where a provider has contacting me about a client wanting a 3some and the providers chose, also I’ve had the client call while with the provider already. Anytime I’ve ever done it, it’s always been a good experience

Edited by italianboyph