Question about 3 Day Experience

cruiserdude1234
This topic is 1051 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've done a few overnights with providers and then scheduled a weekend, never a three nighter to date. A weekend is different in that there is a full day when you are both up and about doing hopefully something both of you will find interesting. Time will hang heavy if you don't have in mind something in advance. I discussed it beforehand and it turned out great in each case.

In one case it meant going out somewhere and in another the weather was awful but expecting that we did some indoor activities which we both enjoyed. I did a pastel painting of him in the nude and he drew my portrait, which I intend to frame.

With another we played chess and he beat me. Several times 

Having some great conversations is also fun. Guys in the their late twenties and up usually have some things they will share with you.

Edited by Luv2play
Typo

13 minutes ago, glutes said:

ca·ve·at: There's a big difference between doing 12 hours vs. 72 hours with a provider.

I totally agree. With 12 hours, normally after having some breakfast, you walk the guy to the front door and say (hopefully kiss him) goodby.

With 72 hours, after finishing breakfast on the first morning, you think, OK, we have two days to fill. If you are like me, the evenings and nights will take care of themselves-dinner, sex, sleep. 

It's the 9 hours or so between breakfast and dinner you have to find something interesting to do. If you are in a strange city, then sight seeing is the obvious solution. But if you are in your home town, it might not have a lot to offer unless you live in NY, LA, or a beach town like Ft. Lauderdale 

with several overnights already completed, I presume you're comfortable honestly talking to AJ and making a plan for the days......don't overplan, though, and, as said above, plan on a few hours apart from each other each day (gym, text/email catchup, personal errands).......sleeping habits, food preferences, entertainment.......don't feel the need to keep him entertained every waking hour..... 

3 days is easy and AJ is a pro.  It'll fly by. 

That's why you hire well-reviewed guys who handle extended dates with ease.

If you have concerns about filling time, just talk to him when you're together.  Make plans.  It's not rocket science.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas

I have 5 days scheduled with a guy for August although who knows whether England will let me in without quarantining. We have already talked about some of things we are doing outside the flat. Except for theatre and a tour I purchased, there isn't much of daily plan yet though there are things we are planning to do. I did give him some of my likes and told him to plan a day as a surprise for me (it's his hometown and only my second visit). 

As much as it is fun to go out and see things, I could spend 5 days staying indoors playing games (sexual and not), introducing him to old movies, tv shows, and music I like plus whatever bedroom activities in which we partake. 

We have already discussed his personal time that he needs for himself, but I am going to circle back on that since we discussed it prior to the postponed trip last year. Whatever personal time he needs per day is fine since I need personal time myself anyway.

When I did an overnight with him a couple years ago, it went well. I cannot see this being anything but great.

Where are you going be? What is there to do there? What do you like to do? What does he like to do? If you know the place, the options there and your respective likes, then you can come up with possibilities. I have done weekends (2 nights) in NYC--tons of indoor things to do and places where the outdoors are interesting. I could easily fill 2 full days there unless I was with someone ill suited to being there. Otherwise NYC is the perfect place for this.

If you'll be some place where weather will impede your time and you're not in a place with lots of indoor stuff, then think about pastimes (e.g., like chess  which was mentioned here). hanging out may be easier if you know some nice places for a drink or other ways to relax.