Spunk Party is back...

Boy4

On 6/28/2021 at 1:08 PM, Alfstoria said:

Hi. 

I am wondering if someone else has bad experiences, in the past, with the Spunk dancers.  I went twice. And both were such bad experiences :(

I've been to Adonis, has been fun, even the 0rivate.party can be challenging, I still prefer Adonis. 

can wait for traveling again, visit some cities with lapdances bar/clubs 

until is safe to go back to Montreal. I haven't found any other city with the clubs that M.has. 

*sighs*

Some of the dancers can be really aggressive. 

15 hours ago, Boy4 said:

Some of the dancers can be really aggressive. 

I’ve had a guy like take my hand and try to lead me back to the lap dance area, but he let go as soon as I said I wasn’t interested. But that to me isn’t that big a deal. 

While both Spunk and Adonis are good and safe places to enjoy strippers, I am slightly more comfortable with Spunk since they have Ipads with timers on them that eliminates any unpleasant incidents about counting the number of songs.  Some dancers have been known to take advantage of unsuspecting patrons about counting.

Then there are occasional dancers at Adonis who can be a little prissy about getting touched. Tim gets the best talent and they are more straight than the Spunk guys. In my experience,  Spunk guys are usually very cool about that aspect. 

Lastly i tend to like the dance floor setup and the music at Spunk. And there is always this Piano bar upstairs if you need a break

When it comes to private nude parties however, there is just Adonis and it rocks. For some reason Luis does not host nude parties.

We in NYC should be grateful for such good options. 

Is there a difference in the different Spunk party nights with regards to dancers?

Is it just Thursday night where you can get lap dances and Saturdays they are just Gogo boys? 

And are they different types on those nights? Like Thursday nights they are more Adonis Party "like" and Saturdays more just gogo's?

Edited by Grovin49

Can someone who's been describe the protocol at Spunk?  Is there a cover? How do you pay? What is an appropriate tip?  I'm old enough to remember Stella's fondly, but haven't been to any of these current events.

There’s a $10 cover I believe. On the floor you tip whatever you want. I’ll give a guy a couple dollars if he talks to me and I think he’s cute. The lap dances are $20 per 5 minutes I believe, and there are iPads in the booths that time your dance so there’s no arguing over how long it was. 

5 hours ago, Brak said:

There’s a $10 cover I believe. On the floor you tip whatever you want. I’ll give a guy a couple dollars if he talks to me and I think he’s cute. The lap dances are $20 per 5 minutes I believe, and there are iPads in the booths that time your dance so there’s no arguing over how long it was. 

Yes it 10 dollar cover and 20 bucks for 5 minutes in the back

at least it was before covid

I had hit Spunk at Pieces just before lockdown.  Had one guy who definitely took advantage of the time (told him 1 or 2 dances, and he went over whatever I told him, and I think would have kept going if I hadn't looked back a the timer), and of course wanted payment for the extra (I did, but was aggravated).  That wasn't the general experience though...all the other guys I got a private from stayed on the agreed count.  All pre-Covid though, so I'm sure the guys have turned over somewhat.  Just a reminder to peak at the clock...if it feels like you're going over, you probably are.

32 minutes ago, ceej said:

I had hit Spunk at Pieces just before lockdown.  Had one guy who definitely took advantage of the time (told him 1 or 2 dances, and he went over whatever I told him, and I think would have kept going if I hadn't looked back a the timer), and of course wanted payment for the extra (I did, but was aggravated).  That wasn't the general experience though...all the other guys I got a private from stayed on the agreed count.  All pre-Covid though, so I'm sure the guys have turned over somewhat.  Just a reminder to peak at the clock...if it feels like you're going over, you probably are.

Think you need to be clear with them right up front. Tell them you want to know when time is up and if you want to go for more time

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Prime38 said:

Does anyone know if Spunk is back at Pieces on Sundays? I know it came back at Monster for Thurs and Saturday? In NYC and hoping to get to a Spunk show before I leave.

Someone told me last night pieces will be starting back up in Sept/Oct. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’m New York for the weekend.  Was at the townhouse bar last night, listening to great showtimes and visiting with some locals.  After a few martinis, they took me to the spunk party last night at Monster.  Great lineup of guys.  Mostly Latino, but a mix of everything.  It was very crowded, which made it hard to move around.  I got a spot bar near the lap room entrance.  I ended up doing a lap dance with two different dancers.  Gorgeous guys.  There is a strict policy about them getting too intimate and someone comes around to check every once in awhile.  But still a lot of fun.  Can’t remember their names.  Too many martinis😳🍸I did like the iPad timer especially when my mind was a little fuzzy. 

Definitely check it out.  If you can handle the crowds, you’ll have a good time.

Tonight heading to Adonis after a few songs at the Townhouse.  Glad they are only a block away from each other.  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/25/2021 at 7:40 PM, CheckCar said:

I hope a heavy presence of women doesn’t become the norm. I’ve seen before how that can disrupt and alter the vibe of a space initially intended for gay male desires. 

That is very true. Forget the name of the bar a few doors uptown from the Cock (Urge maybe?) went in there for a stripper night and the place was over-run by screeching bachelorettes. If I want to hear arguments about centerpieces and bloating I'll go to brunch w/ my friends thanks.

Also Wet, where I worked occasionally forever ago along with the original Follies, the "new" iteration was about as sexy as a pancake house.

6 hours ago, jake1973 said:

That is very true. Forget the name of the bar a few doors uptown from the Cock (Urge maybe?) went in there for a stripper night and the place was over-run by screeching bachelorettes. If I want to hear arguments about centerpieces and bloating I'll go to brunch w/ my friends thanks.

Also Wet, where I worked occasionally forever ago along with the original Follies, the "new" iteration was about as sexy as a pancake house.

Urge was delicious back in the day.