Lil Nas X on SNL

This topic is 1004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Did anyone see the clip of Lil Nas X on Saturday Night Live? There has been talk about his apparent wardrobe malfunction but nothing about the content. All male back up dancers and suggestive moves on a mainstream broadcast. I don't think this could have happened only a few years ago. Bob Dylan was right, "The times they are a changin."

Edited by Snbrd
typo

Just watched on TMZ...it was cute.  He was all grabbing his crotch like "oops" and kept on going.  As for the rest of the performance....I surprised he wasn't given much flack for it. It was very suggestive and the opening part looked like they were dancing in the inside of an anus, I mean clouds.....I mean anus...that turned different colors.  Maybe it's the unofficial kick off to Pride 2021? 

Call Me By Your Name Montero GIF by Lil Nas X

When the dancer ran his full tongue upwards across the side of Lil Naz'  neck all the way up towards the jaw, I thought to myself "bet that's never happened on broadcast TV."  Erotic!!!

-------------------------------------
Michael Henry's reaction........
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPOqP3aBM5X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by E.T.Bass

I haven't paid much attention to SNL for a long time - but this season I watched every episode. Some great stuff, some ok stuff, some all-too-typical WTF sketches that really didn't work...but yeah, this musical performance took me by surprise. I kept wondering how many TV's were being switched off across America lol. But it was fun!! :classic_biggrin:

On 5/23/2021 at 3:38 PM, Snbrd said:

There has been talk about his apparent wardrobe malfunction

He went on the Tonight Show the Monday after and they showed the rehearsal performance so you can figure out how he adjusted due to the wardrobe malfunction.  Basically he was going to close that song by twirling on the stripper pole, but couldn't because he needed to use his hands to cover his own pole. 

• 5 weeks later...