Today marks my birthday and the biggest risk I have taken.

Daniel84
This topic is 1120 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday!

I agree with others that that is prime space at 23/7 in Chelsea. Wow!!! Kudos again!

I still remember when Chelsea's 8th avenue was the gay mecca. There are still a few lgbt places there like Elmo on 7th avenue and a few gay bars.

I'm so old I remember before Chelsea was a gay mecca and was rather a dangerous place for gays to hang out. That was when Christopher Street was at its zenith as a gay mecca.

Happy birthday!

I agree with others that that is prime space at 23/7 in Chelsea. Wow!!! Kudos again!

I still remember when Chelsea's 8th avenue was the gay mecca. There are still a few lgbt places there like Elmo on 7th avenue and a few gay bars.

I'm so old I remember before Chelsea was a gay mecca and was rather a dangerous place for gays to hang out. That was when Christopher Street was at its zenith as a gay mecca.

Very Happy Birthday

..for many years we lived at 206 W 23rd St...Top Loft..we had 3000 Sq ft a 5 floor walk up...one street across from Chelsea Hotel...great history...I could ride my bike inside we had such room...the rent was $250.00 month with utilities...

Good luck with your business..

And Nixon was in the White House???.

I am old enough to remember that era as well. My company had an office on 23rd near 6th Ave. Use to stay at the Statler Hilton at 34th across from Penn Station and walk down to the office.