Larger Noses Equal Larger Penises, According to Study

Lucky
This topic is 1088 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The NY Post writes about a study that claims your penis size is related to the size of your nose. In my experience, that isn't true!

In the past I've heard penis size can be determined by the dimensions of hands, feet, index fingers, thumbs, so, why not noses? ?

It's not an absolute rule but it can give you some hints.

On one hand, we have French or Italian men and their big noses

and on the other hand South Korean and Vietnamese men and their almost non-existent noses.

This reminds me of the small hands' joke about someone who is no longer in power.

I find that also to be true but just because there is 1 single metric that I've found to correlate

positively to have a bigger penis and a bigger everything: HEIGHT.

In my experience when a guy is 5'10" or taller, chances are that he'll have not only big hands but also a big one.

Before Covid one of my compatibility tools when meeting a provider for the first time to see if we would have a good time

was the handshake. If the guy was short and with small hands, that was a bad indicator.

Once I met a guy who shook my hand and my hole twitched as soon as his middle finder reached past my wrist. ?

I also met a couple of guys who were taller than 6' but with small penises, so you must always inspect closely for verification :p

Edited by lonely_john

I remember a friend used to swear “the larger the nose, the bigger the hose” ?

In my own anecdotal experiences, I don’t think there’s any attribute one can observe in a non-intimate setting that will predict endowment. I’ve been with gents who were tall, and muscular with big ones, I’ve been with gents with large noses that had large hoses, I’ve been with short gents with third legs, etc.. On the other hand, I’ve been with big muscle guys, guys with large noses, shorter guys, etc. who were average. I don’t think you can even tell when flaccid - I’ve seen some “showers” that don’t really grow, just harden; I’ve also seen some “growers” that grow into mighty oaks from the smallest acorn.

Unless you have photographic or video confirmation of size, it’s a crap shoot ??‍♂️

I’ve never really been too concerned with size - I’ve found thru the years it’s the skill of the captain vs the size of the boat that matters most. ?

I agree as long as the size of the boat is girthy and 6"+

Anything thin and 5" or less is not good, just my personal experience.

I’d tend to agree - a boat’s beam is more of a concern than its LOA ?

I would echo you on thin not being good, or indeed pleasurable - at least in my experience, no matter the length. Tho I’m not as strict with the 6” minimum requirement. I’ve had the pleasure of 2 gents, who were in the 5.5” range, but perfectly thick and girthy. One Colombian, one Northern Irish. Both were about 5’10”, 5’11” - Colombian had a smooth athletic build, Northie was thickly muscled and furry. Both skilled tops, and was a turn on for them they were topping a guy who had a bigger boat. ?