How evil are you?

Rick Munroe
This topic is 5716 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I did it 2 different ways. At first, I thought about my whole life when answering and I got 38%. Bu then I re-did it only thinking about the last 15 years or so, and I got it down to 20%. You may call it cheating...I call it maturation and character evolution. :p

Guest ReturnOfS

You Are 22% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.

In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

Guest Wetnwildbear

Im only 42% Evil!

I knew I should have driven that vanload of Pregnant Nuns

to the Abortion Clinic after I made Poochy Parmesean out of the

those orphan kid's dogs!

>

>Im only 42% Evil!

>

>I knew I should have driven that vanload of Pregnant Nuns

>

>to the Abortion Clinic after I made Poochy Parmesean out of

>the

>

>those orphan kid's dogs!

My "score":

You Are 80% Evil

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.

Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I got 44 percent. As for the fart question yup I have blamned it on someone elese. My fav thing is if I'm with a friend at the grocery store I'll start yelling at them to put that pack of gum they took back on the shelf or pay for it lol.

Hugs,

Greg

seaboy4hire@yahoo.com

http://seaboy4hire.tripod.com http://www.daddysreviews.com/newest.php?who=greg_seattle

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6707/lebec084a9ad147f620acd5ps8.jpg

I need a holiday!

This is a fun quiz. I took it a couple of weeks ago when I saw it another message board. I'm 99% sure that I answered the questions exactly the way this time, but my results were very different. Here's my current results:

You Are 26% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.

In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

Here's the results from the last time that I took it:

You Are 18% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.

Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Justice

Guest Delaware Man

I am more evil than you are. 42%! But you knew that. Get Derek to take the test, that would be very interesting.

>I am more evil than you are. 42%! But you knew that.

Guess again (see below). And yes, I know how evil you are but you're so good at it that I wouldn't want it any other way. :)

>Get Derek to take the test, that would be very interesting.

OK, he took it and got 32% but I went to check what his answers were and I had to change some of them (with his permission) because he conveniently (or innocently?) skipped some (come on, he's never killed a bug??). So, his new score is 44%.

But then he retook it for me, answering as if he were me, and I also got 44%. Well, it's nice to know we're equally rotten. :p (Although, I think some of the questions are unfair. For example, we had to check that we've made fun of a retarded person...but it's not what you think. My aunt, whom I love dearly, is retarded, and we have made fun of her (not to her face, of course), but it was done in the same way that we make fun of the rest of my insane family. So, we are just treating her like everyone else, right? But we still had to check it off!)

I'm only 20 percent evil...

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.

Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!

How true as I have indeed turned to "the dark side" to get what I want and what I crave! So punish me all you evil people... }( please punish me!!! I need to be disciplined, castigated, and beaten! ;)

I read all the replies after taking the test and I feel better. I only scored 48% and was disappointed that I wasn't considered more evil, but then I read other people's scores that were much lower than mine. Makes me feel much better. I still want to surpass 50%!

buzz

Archived