411 on Christian_Vip

bluestorm

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 9:44 PM, StLouisOct said:

I noticed that, and that the guy in the black and white photo could be 30. I can live with that. 😋

I met Christian_vip. He had great communication before and looked like the photos with out the 6 pack or muscles. He demanded money upfront which is a bad sign and did not offer the services that he says he offers and seemed like he wanted to be elsewhere. I was very disappointed and told him. He blocked me immediately so I could not write a negative review. At least I now know why he only has positive reviews. “Live and Learn”

59 minutes ago, Drhopscotch said:

I met Christian_vip. He had great communication before and looked like the photos with out the 6 pack or muscles. He demanded money upfront which is a bad sign and did not offer the services that he says he offers and seemed like he wanted to be elsewhere. I was very disappointed and told him. He blocked me immediately so I could not write a negative review. At least I now know why he only has positive reviews. “Live and Learn”

Thanks for your report. 👍

2 hours ago, Drhopscotch said:

You mean to tell me he isn’t exactly like he is seen in photos only better in real life? Not surprised! 

• 11 months later...
On 1/31/2022 at 10:07 AM, Drhopscotch said:

Thanks for reporting back. I’m sorry you didn’t get the service you want

On 1/31/2022 at 1:07 PM, Drhopscotch said:

Contact Rentmen and explain the situation they will leave the review for you. It happened to me once, within 1 hour of contacting RM the review was up. 

• 11 months later...