Massage wearing a cock ring

Harryinny
This topic is 1100 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest fm0322

This probably TMI but I love cock rings. Dunno why but the feeling of leather or metal around my stuff feels amazing. I sometimes wear one just while I am doing errands. I have worn one with a masseur and always when he's seen me put on and always in a private setting.

This probably TMI but I love cock rings. Dunno why but the feeling of leather or metal around my stuff feels amazing. I sometimes wear one just while I am doing errands. I have worn one with a masseur and always when he's seen me put on and always in a private setting.

Was pleased to see your post response since I wear either a cockring or shaftring regularly and didn't want to have to do anything different when I get a massage.

Thanks @fm0322, and what was the masseur's reaction/comment?

As a massage therapist I understand that the most important thing is for the person on the table to feel safe secure and not be self-conscious and it is nothing wrong with wanting to look your best some people are blessed with walking around with a 3/4 hard on all day long I kind of like Teddy Roosevelt walk softly and carry a big stick it's nice to show your potential without having make a big deal out of it smack it down on the table LOL Anyway if you feel comfortable wearing that then the massage is going to be so much better I don't do The Spa Thing anymore its too regimented and too much of a disconnect between myself and you on the table and it's written into the protocols leaving no room for extenuating circumstances or mutual agreement which means you would never be able to wear that cock ring because your therapist might be thin-skinned taking offense at everything and the biggest nightmare of all self-centered because that's supposed to be focusing on you I've seen therapists storm out of the room I thought you might had an attitude or sense of entitlement and on the flip side can a regular spot if someone else saw you wearing your cock ring there's a good chance they're going to file a complaint because of their own dirty mind and what they imagined was going on in there but it was the cast shame upon it or they were jealous that they didn't get any themselves. I'd rather build a rapport with a Private Client who's on the same page and don't have to worry about protocols because you make them up yourselves

As a massage therapist I understand that the most important thing is for the person on the table to feel safe secure and not be self-conscious and it is nothing wrong with wanting to look your best some people are blessed with walking around with a 3/4 hard on all day long I kind of like Teddy Roosevelt walk softly and carry a big stick it's nice to show your potential without having make a big deal out of it smack it down on the table LOL Anyway if you feel comfortable wearing that then the massage is going to be so much better I don't do The Spa Thing anymore its too regimented and too much of a disconnect between myself and you on the table and it's written into the protocols leaving no room for extenuating circumstances or mutual agreement which means you would never be able to wear that cock ring because your therapist might be thin-skinned taking offense at everything and the biggest nightmare of all self-centered because that's supposed to be focusing on you I've seen therapists storm out of the room I thought you might had an attitude or sense of entitlement and on the flip side can a regular spot if someone else saw you wearing your cock ring there's a good chance they're going to file a complaint because of their own dirty mind and what they imagined was going on in there but it was the cast shame upon it or they were jealous that they didn't get any themselves. I'd rather build a rapport with a Private Client who's on the same page and don't have to worry about protocols because you make them up yourselves

This appears to be a reply to @DJla

How about wearing one to a legitimate spa as a client? Do they just pretend to ignore or is it a sign you are up for more if they are? Would definitely make an obvious bulge under a sheet.

I wear one if my client wants me to. Some clients like me to wear a jock or backless pants at the start of the massage so it’s no different to wearing a cock ring if they request that. I’ve a couple of clients who like me wearing one. One of the clients bought me the ring he likes me to wear. It’s a thick metal one.

I’ve never had a client wear a cock ring at the start, but some older guys like to put one on when they get hard because it helps them to stay hard. A lovely client in his late sixties likes to fuck me at the end of the massage so we always do that once he’s got the cock ring on and he can then stay hard enough to get it in.

I love your style of dispensing with periods and just letting your thoughts flow on uninterrupted it actually was quite effective and I might try it myself from time to time?