Do You See What I See?

Lucky
This topic is 1135 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

the tattooed guy in the white Speedos??....and his left hand?.......I think the hand is just suspended as normal a foot or two in front of the red Speedo guy and the photog happened to take the picture when it was aligned with the crotch of the red Speedo guy......

the tattooed guy in the white Speedos??....and his left hand?.......I think the hand is just suspended as normal a foot or two in front of the red Speedo guy and the photog happened to take the picture when it was aligned with the crotch of the red Speedo guy......

And longer telephoto lenses will compress depth of field...

So it's an optical illusion?

I’m guessing the way you can tell the gays from the straights is their swimwear. I don’t think the straight guys would dare wear speedos!

unless they're rugby players. It's kind of a thing among rugby teams to get custom Budgy Smugglers.

So it's an optical illusion?

Well, I guess you could call it an "optical illusion." ??‍♂️ To me it's just the angle and distance of the camera. His hand is hanging in front of him...not on him...you can tell if you zoom in.

Separate subject...I have always secretly admired the bravery of "Speedo" wearers. I haven't made it there yet comfort-wise. Maybe someday, but as the years march on...less and less likely if for no other reason than out of consideration of others! ????