411 blondeeboyy in LA

twinkielover

He really needs to put on some muscle.

Yeah, probably not a lot but they really need to gain some weight.

He's now traveling with: https://rentmen.eu/TheCollegeBoy

And drum roll please ......... Now asking for $700/hour!

I'm not shocked.

If they are consistently quoting those numbers it's because clients are paying.

Maybe not many but there are some who are paying.

And with that pricing strategy, they need to work the half to make the same money other guys do.

Now, talking about serious matters, these guys might not be underage but they are seriously underweight - Source.

Blondeeboyy: 21 yo - 5'11" - 140 lbs - 20 lbs under Ideal Weight (160 lbs)

TheCollegeBoy: 19 yo - 5'10" - 135 lbs - 21 lbs under Ideal Weight (156 lbs)

If anyone is interested, I would make sure to confirm that these guys really conduct a healthy lifestyle.

If they are consistently quoting those numbers it's because clients are paying

I’ve pointed this out many times when other forum members act surprised when a provider is asking tor rates 50-100% over the local “market”. They’re probably getting the requested rate, if the aren’t...they’ll lower their tariff or “retire”.?

Now, talking about serious matters, these guys might not be underage but they are seriously underweight

CDC BMI Calculator calculates both height/weight mentioned above as “normal”, albeit at the lower range of normal.

Edited by MikeBiDude

Also re his rate. It is his rate. Either you can handle it or you can’t. If you can’t, move on. Inflation is a bitch! (Both monetarily and life style wise). If you are stuck on a fixed income without increases to account for inflation then that’s too bad. A young man like him can command a high rate for only so long. He might as well as capitalize on it. God Bless Amerikuh!

I’ve pointed this out many times when other forum members act surprised when a provider is asking tor rates 50-100% over the local “market”. They’re probably getting the requested rate, if the aren’t...they’ll lower their tariff or “retire”.?

Agreed!

Maybe they want to have less clients but wealthier, possibly "working" them for overnight/weekends and a sugar daddy style relationship.

interesting that when a hot college student with a beautiful lean physique is presented, there is frequently a barrage of comments about looking too young, being malnourished, etc. Many of us never comment derisively when others swoon over older, and often much heavier, provider choices. My policy is to respect others’ choices, even if they’re not my own.

interesting that when a hot college student with a beautiful lean physique is presented, there is frequently a barrage of comments about looking too young, being malnourished, etc. Many of us never comment derisively when others swoon over older, and often much heavier, provider choices. My policy is to respect others’ choices, even if they’re not my own.

agreed - personal preference is one thing vs blanket xyz

• 3 weeks later...

So he’s pretty, but.....today he ghosted me on an rescheduled appointment time HE HAD suggested. (that’s 3 times now)

Hours later he informed me that he could not meet with me (ever) for “personal reasons...good luck”.

Ah well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.! Onward!

He should know better than to stand up a staff member!

So he’s pretty, but.....today he ghosted me on an rescheduled appointment time HE HAD suggested. (that’s 3 times now)

Hours later he informed me that he could not meet with me (ever) for “personal reasons...good luck”.

Ah well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.! Onward!

sorry to hear

Not shocked tbh

You did everything you could

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Lost interest ? Why? You mentioned a year earlier that he didn’t wand to meet you  ever, and then a year later you still reached out to him and then he met you.  Seems like he had a change of heart towards you, but it sounds like you aren’t ok with the outcome 

19 hours ago, Pd1_jap said:

Texted him years ago. He doesn't do threesomes. Also his pics have been the same for at least six years. 

He is a beautiful guy - I think he’s actually gotten better looking 

he doesn’t like to “advertise” and when he travels he reaches out to prior clients that he’s felt comfortable with 

He def lives a high lifestyle so there’s a benefactor in place is my guess 

• 2 months later...
659427_1661834758_j2b99NX1oD.jpg
RENT.MEN

View my profile on Rent.Men

He is back again.  He is one of the most handsome younger guys on the site.  I have heard mostly good things about him…only a few comments like maybe he is not really into deep kissing perhaps. I have to admit I am tempted to try to meet him.  Anyone been with him in the last six months or so?

1 hour ago, Peter Eater said:

The private jet photo is quite funny. And he started at 20? 

Based on my one meeting with him, I’m led to believe he has a generous mentor(s) who indeed take him on travel. That’s another reason I believe his ad goes inactive at times for a few weeks, then back active.