Mr_BIG - 411

Billsboy4

• 3 weeks later...

I met Mr_big 2 weeks ago in Los Angeles, actually he was traveling with Johny_bravo and shared the same hotel room. He looked nice but physiquely not as toned as in his profile pix. His massage skill was weak, I took the upgraded service which was fine but not impressive. I liked his easy going personality, but will not repeat b/c of his pricey rate.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/25/2021 at 11:25 PM, Trundelav said:

Since I’m Mr_Big, and i just discovered this forum where you can be free to tell whatever is true or is not, lett me tell couple things…

First if you didn’t like how i look, you could  always leave the room, and one more thing about this upgrade servise___ ORAL IS NEVER INCLUDED IN MASSAGE, only thing what can be included is to cum on client face ( from  distance - because if you don’t like me and you pay me, can you imagine how much i like you? ) And btw why you will pay upgrade service for someone that you don’t like? And to be directly that service is $100 more ( without oral ) 

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/25/2021 at 8:25 PM, Trundelav said:

I met Mr_big 2 weeks ago in Los Angeles, actually he was traveling with Johny_bravo and shared the same hotel room. He looked nice but physiquely not as toned as in his profile pix. His massage skill was weak, I took the upgraded service which was fine but not impressive. I liked his easy going personality, but will not repeat b/c of his pricey rate.

Was curious if anyone has any recent experience with https://rentmasseur.com/Mr_BIG  and/or if he still works 4 hands with johny_bravo, https://rentmasseur.com/Johny_Bravo ?

On 6/25/2021 at 12:11 PM, Jak011 said:

I agree.  No repeats. Bit of a slacker.   Money n run 

Same experience I had.  I met him in Jan 2021.  He sent me to the wrong hotel-even after I confirmed twice the name and location.  Later apologized saying his English isn't great, but then wanted to only give me 30 minutes since I was "late".  The massage was lame.  The pics are accurate but somewhat dated.  A definite no repeat from me.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Met him about 3 weeks ago..... This guy is a complete scam. He has a great profile online, but it's all thanks to Photoshop. In-person, his actual physique is much less defined than the photos on the profile suggested. I should have read these reviews before visiting him. He was definitely sassy in person and didn't provide the services as promised in his profile. Definitely in for the money and could care less about the client's relaxation. Poor massage technique/skills and poor communication. 

Take your business to someone else. 

On 3/22/2023 at 11:23 PM, starman05 said:

welp. Nice smile. nice chest and I'm a sucker for tall guys and he's 6'3" but once again this forum and comments and reviews have saved me from an unfulfilling experience. 

it's not just the money (though these days it IS the money) it's getting your hopes up that a winning smile isn't so winning after all. 

Yeah, he’s definitely not 6’3 as claimed. I’m only 6 and I was taller than him still. Then I guess that makes me 6’7.