Mr_BIG - 411

Billsboy4

12 minutes ago, chadLA said:

Anyone know if Johnny Bravo same issues?

I had a massage from Johny_Bravo in December or January. He looks just like his photos. He does a massage on a bed which I liked. I know some people don’t like that or don’t think that is the best way to massage. I believe he has a massage table as an option but I would not opt for him if you’re going to ask him to use the table because the uniqueness of his technique is the use of his whole body to massage yours. He literally laid on my back (back to back) while he massaged my legs and feet. I loved it it. I’m very flexible which may have helped. He’s a really big guy and at fiery I was a bit intimidated by his presence, but he has a very sweet personality. If you want more details, I’m happy to share. I saw that he offered a 4-hand massage with Mr Big at one point, but I don’t think any of the comments about Mr Big apply to Johny. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/12/2022 at 1:03 AM, victorxxl said:
On 3/25/2021 at 11:25 PM, Trundelav said:

Since I’m Mr_Big, and i just discovered this forum where you can be free to tell whatever is true or is not, lett me tell couple things…

First if you didn’t like how i look, you could  always leave the room, and one more thing about this upgrade servise___ ORAL IS NEVER INCLUDED IN MASSAGE, only thing what can be included is to cum on client face ( from  distance - because if you don’t like me and you pay me, can you imagine how much i like you? ) And btw why you will pay upgrade service for someone that you don’t like? And to be directly that service is $100 more ( without oral ) 

Thank God I read words from the sassy one himself. And with that I made up my mind not to even inquire. Could he be more rude? If you are going to defend yourself against accusations I understand that, but the temperment with evident hostility issues cements  I DO NOT LIKE YOU AND  YES I CAN GUESS HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME. LOL

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Beware! This guy is a scam!

I visited his far place recently and his body was not toned , too hairy , not shave his beard and chest, asked for $50 to shave, The room was too dark! He asked too many personal questions for a 1 hour massage with a stranger. His hands was very rough and he was rushing to go to the bed.He massage with clothes on for 30 mins. It was a very poor , unexperienced massage, waste of time, more money, not relaxed, very uncomfortable with his service, too slacking, refused requests for $320, poor conversation with customers, his good reviews were fake. Not happy. Go somewhere else!

• 1 month later...