Do I take legal action or do I take the difficult "high road"?

Smurof
This topic is 913 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

15 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

It would be interesting to get an update from the OP. I wonder if he's still around.

He has logged in recently as of this post but not posted since end of August. He did say he was not going to pursue legal action on page 2 of this thread.

Edited by BuffaloKyle

On 11/8/2021 at 12:57 PM, RadioRob said:

Typically someone found the message from Google or the site search.  Many people don't pay too much attention to the date.  This is part of the reason why we automatically disable the ability to respond to really old topics.  Right now that's defined as 2 years.  This one is not even 1 yet.  :D

Indeed, it's a little weird that someone would be so compelled to create an account just to leave a comment on an older post, but not totally inconceivable.  I've seen other similar first-time posts, however, that comment on the OP vaguely and include a hyperlink embedded in the message.  It seems oddly high effort just to spam a forum, but the pattern is consistent.  

Edited by DynamicUno