411 on Toco in Boston

ItsNotRight

Well, it ended well. Or ended in my end? Whatever.

As I had begun to suspect during a long text foreplay, this guy is real, he's hot, and he has reason not to use pics that would disclose his identity. So the owner of the insta from which a couple of pics were borrowed (with owner's consent, they know each other) happens to have very much the same type of muscular body as this guy, so he used those pics as a fair representation of his own physique. Take my word for it. He's built. And handsome. I don't want to wander into review territory here, so let's just say I'll be seeing him again.

26 minutes ago, shadowcatzxxx said:

Well, it ended well. Or ended in my end? Whatever.

As I had begun to suspect during a long text foreplay, this guy is real, he's hot, and he has reason not to use pics that would disclose his identity. So the owner of the insta from which a couple of pics were borrowed (with owner's consent, they know each other) happens to have very much the same type of muscular body as this guy, so he used those pics as a fair representation of his own physique. Take my word for it. He's built. And handsome. I don't want to wander into review territory here, so let's just say I'll be seeing him again.

I’m glad it went well for you. Genuinely. I do however find it duplicitous to use someone else’s pictures – permission notwithstanding – as your own for an advertisement, however. 

• 1 year later...