411 on Toco in Boston

ItsNotRight

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Bumping.

This guy is gorgeous. He sent me a face pic, and he's handsome also.

Has anybody had any interactions/experience with him?

I'm thinking of making an appointment with him this weekend, and he only does outcalls, so I'd need to have him over to my house. Hmmm.

If you'd rather, please PM me.

Thanks!

On 2/18/2022 at 5:00 PM, shadowcatzxxx said:

Bumping.

This guy is gorgeous. He sent me a face pic, and he's handsome also.

Has anybody had any interactions/experience with him?

I'm thinking of making an appointment with him this weekend, and he only does outcalls, so I'd need to have him over to my house. Hmmm.

If you'd rather, please PM me.

Thanks!

I agree - this guy is gorgeous! Were you able to connect with him? I'll be passing through Boston in a few weeks and would love to hear from someone who has seen him. Fell free to PM me. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Autumnal said:

I agree - this guy is gorgeous! Were you able to connect with him? I'll be passing through Boston in a few weeks and would love to hear from someone who has seen him. Fell free to PM me. Thanks.

He is a totally and resoundingly responsible provider. Last weekend, when we were supposed to meet, he had a sore throat and cough, self-tested, and came out positive. So he deferred meeting until he is clear. I wish I knew that any other providers were as assiduous in protecting both themselves and their clients. Hope to see him as soon as he is in the clear. So far, A+ for this guy.

6 hours ago, shadowcatzxxx said:

He is a totally and resoundingly responsible provider. Last weekend, when we were supposed to meet, he had a sore throat and cough, self-tested, and came out positive. So he deferred meeting until he is clear. I wish I knew that any other providers were as assiduous in protecting both themselves and their clients. Hope to see him as soon as he is in the clear. So far, A+ for this guy.

Ok. Sure. Ad is gone. Nice one. Sure about that A+?

When I clicked on his ad just now, it came up.

I’m curious about the followup after the positive test. I had to reschedule twice for sickness (not COVID) so I know it happens. But that was with regulars. Not a new provider. When it’s a new provider, I’d be really skittish if something like that happened even if COVID were the reason. Caveat emptor. 

15 hours ago, xyz48B said:

When I clicked on his ad just now, it came up.

I’m curious about the followup after the positive test. I had to reschedule twice for sickness (not COVID) so I know it happens. But that was with regulars. Not a new provider. When it’s a new provider, I’d be really skittish if something like that happened even if COVID were the reason. Caveat emptor. 

Hi! Thanks for your response!

Why would you be skittish about this? I took it as a sign of being responsible ... not wanting to put clients - newbies or regulars - at risk for something serious.

@Shadowcatzxxxx– I know many on this forum don’t accept that guys on RM are out to scam, but I have a default skeptical position toward any new hire until we’ve met. Anything that upsets the “normal” course of action therefore raises at least a pink flag for me. I did admit that it seems responsible. It would just make me more apt to accept without surprise if the meet doesn’t happen. COVID has been a convenient excuse for many to get out of any number of things.

1 hour ago, xyz48B said:

@Shadowcatzxxxx– I know many on this forum don’t accept that guys on RM are out to scam, but I have a default skeptical position toward any new hire until we’ve met. Anything that upsets the “normal” course of action therefore raises at least a pink flag for me. I did admit that it seems responsible. It would just make me more apt to accept without surprise if the meet doesn’t happen. COVID has been a convenient excuse for many to get out of any number of things.

Gotcha. Well, we'll see if this happens or not. He's coming here, so its not like I'm doing a long drive to get to him. I'm still hoping that the guy who sent me full-body pics (with face) shows up, has the kind of body he's advertising, and then I'll be set for him to (to borrow an acronym form a fellow poster) FMRG! Wish me luck

43 minutes ago, shadowcatzxxx said:

Gotcha. Well, we'll see if this happens or not. He's coming here, so its not like I'm doing a long drive to get to him. I'm still hoping that the guy who sent me full-body pics (with face) shows up, has the kind of body he's advertising, and then I'll be set for him to (to borrow an acronym form a fellow poster) FMRG! Wish me luck

1 hour ago, xyz48B said:

Well, he just blocked me from viewing his profile on RM, so it looks like you may be right! Damn. Those photos are HOT!!!

44 minutes ago, shadowcatzxxx said:

Well, he just blocked me from viewing his profile on RM, so it looks like you may be right! Damn. Those photos are HOT!!!

I had a similar thing happen to me once. There’re plenty of fish in the sea. And plenty of guys who’ll be happy to take your money. I’m sorry that happened to you…

7 hours ago, shadowcatzxxx said:

Sorry to hear that but glad you didn't get burned by him (and thanks for keeping me from getting burned 😅).

He's been changing his photos all day - 4,3,4,2 - with the 2 best torso shots gone. Oh well, I probably couldn't afford him if he was legit!