Hot, young tops who you would not expect to be!

Wanderoz
This topic is 1168 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

You know the boy-next-door or everyday guy who you think is probably a bottom, but proves you wrong......and you love it.

So much the better if they start the session with a great massage that intensifies.

Any recommendations and experiences?

I am not sure I understand the subject, but a friend used to say, if you want to be fucked, go with the least masculine guy.

You know the boy-next-door or everyday guy who you think is probably a bottom, but proves you wrong......and you love it.

So much the better if they start the session with a great massage that intensifies.

Any recommendations and experiences?

I am confused. Do you not expect them to be young, hot or tops or all three? As for muscle bottoms, talk with anyone who has been with the recently retired Rick Hammersmith. Muscles galore. Great personality and loved to bottom all day long.

I am confused. Do you not expect them to be young, hot or tops or all three? As for muscle bottoms, talk with anyone who has been with the recently retired Rick Hammersmith. Muscles galore. Great personality and loved to bottom all day long.

All three would be exceptional! The seemingly innocent, shy, boy-next-door types who totally surprise you by taking charge.